Mainly the RC14001 standard focuses on chemical companies as well as suppliers. Punyam Academy helps users who want to achieve RC 14001 Certification which is a powerful tool for improving environmental, health & safety performance. Punyam Academy has designed the Responsive Care 14001 Auditor Training e-learning course to teach Overview of Internal Management System Audit for RC 14001:2015 and the techniques to measure the effectiveness of the environmental management system through an internal audit.
The complete E-learning course of RC 14001 can be Enrolled online and learn online with audio-visual presentation, handouts as well as online exams and implement the Environmental Management System and Responsible Care System. Punyam Academy’s online course gives full guidance to qualify as a 'Certified Responsive Care 14001 Auditor’ based on RC 14001:2015 Standard. The participants will get RC 14001 Auditor Training Certificate for a trained auditor, after the successful completion of this course online.
Topics Covered in Online RC 14001 Auditor Training
Here the newly launch Responsive Care 14001 Auditor Training course by Punyam Academy consists a total of 07 interactive online sessions with combinations of lectures with audio-visual presentation and handouts as well as online exams to ensure a complete understanding of the subject.
- Session - 1: Overview of RC 14001:2015
- Session - 2: RC 14001:2015 Requirements
- Session - 3: RC 14001:2015 Documented Information
- Session - 4: RC 14001:2015 Internal Management System Audit
- Session - 5: RC 14001:2015 Internal Audit Records
- Session - 6: Aspect Impact and Hazard Risk
- Session - 7: Steps for RC 14001:2015 Installation and Certification
Each of the above session consists of modules such as Audio lectures, hand-outs and session exams as well as one final exam as below:
There is a total of 7 lectures, which are given in this course as a presentation with explanatory audio and visuals to understand the subject well.
For all the above 07 sessions, the hand-outs are given in 200 pages in pdf format. The participants of this RC 14001 Auditor course can download and save the handouts to their computer and print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the seven topics mentioned above.
In this Responsive Care 14001 Auditor training course, the participant has to clear all 07 session's exams and one final exam as given in a separate section of the course. After successfully passing the final exam, an auto-generated Responsive Care 14001 Auditor Training Certificate will be issued and can be downloaded and printed from the dashboard.
- Audit Checklists:
A complete set of more than 350 audit questions of RC14001 audit checklists as per RC 14001:2015 Standard requirement-wise as well as department-wise. The RC14001 audit checklists also helps participants to prepare for the final audit.
After completion of this Responsive Care 14001 Auditor Training e-learning course, the user will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with Responsive Care 14001.
- Understand the requirements of Responsive Care 14001.
- RC 14001:2015 Responsible Care Documented Information.
- Understand, control of documentation & records.
- Familiarize yourself with List of Retain Documented Information.
- Familiarize yourself with RC 14001:2015 Internal Management System Audit.
- Understand, Internal Responsible Care System Audit Records.
- Understand, impact & objectives of environmental aspects & risk identification.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Know about Steps for RC 14001:2015 Installation & Certification.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals who want to become Responsive Care Internal Auditor
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within the organization.
- Individuals having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization.
- Key personnel in the implementation within the organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as certified RC 14001 trained auditor.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the standard
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Awareness of the need for an environmental management system.
- Using the results of risk assessments to determine appropriate controls to reach acceptable levels of risk.
- Ensuring a comprehensive approach to responsive care management.
NOTE: This course is not recognized by Exemplar Global and it will not include the Exemplar Global logo on the certificate.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
This training program includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exam as well as final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student to get this course certificate
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.