The ISO 9001 lead auditor training course is designed to provide training and iso 9001 lead auditor certification to become a lead auditor for ISO 9001:2015 based Quality Management System. This ISO 9001 lead auditor online training is an online course; you will learn everything you need to know as the ISO 9001 lead auditor requirements. With this lead auditor course, the user will gain knowledge and understanding of various activities involved in Audit Techniques, Audit Process, and Requirements. It acknowledges them with how to conduct the opening meeting, perform an external audit as well as to conduct a closing meeting in any organization. This course also helps the company employees as well as certifying body auditors to qualify as 'Lead Auditor' for Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015. First time globally we have made the course with live real-time example videos for conducting the opening meeting, real-time iso 9001 2015 audit and closing meeting. Upon successful completion of this ISO 9001 auditor training online course, the participants will get ISO 9001 lead auditor certificate for trained ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor. After completing the exam, the lecture and video will not be available for preview. In preparing this course, ISO 19011 guidelines for auditing management system are also considered, and accordingly, real and practical examples are provided in the form of video for quick learning to users.
Topics Covered Under Online ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
This ISO 9001 lead auditor training online course comprises five sections, as given below:
There are nine sessions, which are given to the iso 9001 auditor training online course participants as a ppt presentation with explanatory audio to understand the subject. The topics discussed in the lecture sessions are listed below.
- Session 1: Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
- Session 2: ISO 9001:2015 QMS Principles.
- Session 3: Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Session 4: Documented Information for ISO 9001:2015 Implementation.
- Session 5: Risk Management.
- Session 6: ISO 9001:2015 Audit Process.
- Session 7: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities.
- Session 8: Performing an Audit based on ISO 9001:2015.
- Session 9: Nonconformity and Corrective Action.
For all the above nine sessions, the handouts are given in more than a total of 120 pages in pdf format. The participant of this ISO 9001 lead auditor training can download and save the handouts in their computer and print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the nine topics mentioned above.
- Session 6 - Video for conducting ISO 9001 certification audit opening meeting with live example of auditor conducting the opening meeting.
- Session 8 - Video for performing an actual audit with the real practical example of audit questions and answers.
- Session 9 - Video for ISO 9001 certification audit closing meeting.
In this course, the participant has to clear a total of nine session exams and one final exam as given in a separate section of the course. After successfully passing the final exam, his/her auto-generated ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certificate will be issued and can be downloaded and printed from the dashboard.
- Audit Checklist
A complete set of more than 400 audit questions, ISO 9001:2015 requirements-wise as well as department-wise, are given as a ready tool to perform a lead audit. The ISO 9001:2015 audit checklist also helps participants to prepare for the final audit. The participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
After completion of this ISO 9001 auditor training online learning course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) principles.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of QMS requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the high-level structure and the framework of QMS.
- Understand the ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Understand organizational issues and context of the organization.
- Understand the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Know about leadership, planning, and support clauses.
- Know about the operation and performance evaluation clauses.
- Understand how improvement can be achieved in the organization and learn to audit with real-time audit example.
- Understand, maintain and retain documented information list.
- Get the knowledge of external auditing and use of audit checklist.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing, including opening meeting and closing meeting.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Understand how to prepare and maintain internal audit records.
- Understand the new concepts of risk management and risk evaluation techniques.
Who should attend this course?
The person meeting any of the below-listed criteria can attend our course on ISO 9001:2015 Lead auditor training
- Individuals who want to become QMS Lead Auditors
- Individuals leading their companies to ISO 9001:2015 registration
- Individuals having general awareness on ISO 9001:2015
- Having education as a graduate
- The participant who has found this course useful in the past has been an internal QMS auditor and wants to upgrade his skill as a lead auditor with the formal training certificate.
- Knowledge of Quality management systems
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Knowledge of the following quality management system principles and concepts):
- The assignment of responsibility for information security;
- Incorporating management commitment and the interests of stakeholders;
- Enhancing societal values;
- Using the results of risk assessments to determine appropriate controls to reach acceptable levels of risk.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
This training program includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exam as well as final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student to get this course certificate
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.