Our ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course will help you develop the necessary competence to perform and lead quality management system (QMS) audits. On successful completion of this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training, you will be fully able to interpret correctly ISO 9001:2015 standard and will gain confidence in applying the various internationally-accepted audit principles, procedures, and techniques to successfully plan, conduct, and close ISO 9001 conformity assessment audits of any type and size of organizations. This ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training will also make you understand the roles and responsibilities of a lead auditor, how to conduct the opening meeting, perform an external audit and how to conduct a closing meeting for quality management system in any organization. You will also get knowledge of documented information as required by ISO 9001: 2015 standard and how the results of risk assessments can be used to determine appropriate controls to reach acceptable levels of risk. Upon successful completion of this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course any company employee or personnel/auditors of certification body can qualify as 'Lead Auditor' for Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015.
We have made this ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training course with live real-time example videos for conducting the opening meeting, real-time iso 9001 2015 audit, and closing meeting. Upon passing all the session exams and final exam of this ISO 9001 auditor training online course, the participants will get ISO 9001 lead auditor certificate for trained ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor. In preparing this course, ISO 19011 guidelines for auditing management system have been considered, and accordingly, real and practical examples are provided in the form of video for quick learning.
Topics Covered Under Online ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training
This ISO 9001 lead auditor training online course comprises four sections, as given below:
This module of the ISO 9001 auditor training online course consists of audio-visual ppt presentations to understand the subject. The topics discussed in the lecture sessions are listed below:
- Session 1: Overview of ISO 9001:2015 Standard.
- Session 2: ISO 9001:2015 QMS Principles.
- Session 3: Requirements of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Session 4: Documented Information for ISO 9001:2015 Implementation.
- Session 5: Risk Management.
- Session 6: ISO 9001:2015 Audit Process.
- Session 7: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities.
- Session 8: Performing an Audit based on ISO 9001:2015.
- Session 9: Nonconformity and Corrective Action.
For all the above nine sessions, the handouts are given in more than a total of 120 pages in pdf format. The participant of this ISO 9001 lead auditor training can download and save the handouts in their computer and print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the nine topics mentioned above.
- Manual - In Session 8, a practical example of a real-life quality management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such real-life case study of a QMS manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - A complete set of more than 400 audit questions, ISO 9001:2015 requirements-wise as well as department-wise, are given as a ready tool to perform a lead audit. The ISO 9001:2015 audit checklist also helps participants to prepare for the final audit. The participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
This part of the training provides online training video tutorials of an overview of the standard, documentation information, risk management, audit process, etc, all-important sessions of this course are covered and delivered by an experienced tutor.
In this course, the participant has to clear a total of nine session exams and one final exam as given in a separate section of the course. After successfully passing the final exam, his/her auto-generated ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certificate will be issued and can be downloaded and printed from the dashboard.
After completion of this ISO 9001 lead auditor training online learning course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) principles.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of QMS requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the high-level structure and the framework of QMS.
- Understand the ISO 9001:2015 QMS requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Understand organizational issues and context of the organization.
- Understand the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Know about leadership, planning, and support clauses.
- Know about the operation and performance evaluation clauses.
- Understand how improvement can be achieved in the organization and learn to audit with real-time audit example.
- Understand, maintain and retain documented information list.
- Get the knowledge of external auditing and use of audit checklist.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing, including opening meeting and closing meeting.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Understand how to prepare and maintain internal audit records.
- Understand the new concepts of risk management and risk evaluation techniques.
Who should attend this course?
The person meeting any of the below-listed criteria can attend our course on ISO 9001:2015 Lead auditor training
- Internal auditors of any organization who want to upgrade their skill as a lead auditor with the formal ISO 9001 lead auditor training
- QMS consultants
- Personnel responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of ISO 9001
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead QMS audits on behalf of certification bodies
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a QMS audit
- Professionals wanting to pursue a career in conformity assessment
- Top management, QMS managers and other senior managers of any company that wants to achieve ISO 9001 certification.
- Anyone interested in Quality management system.
If you are a working professional, or a student, an entrepreneur, or an individual looking for ISO 9001 auditor certification online, Enrol Now!
Why Should You Attend This Online Course?
Following are considered as an added advantage for participants of this course:
- A diploma or bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Awareness of ISO 9001 Quality management systems
- Understanding of the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Knowledge of quality management system principles and concepts.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.