Our online ISO 17034 assessor training course is specifically designed for those who want to get knowledge for conducting ISO 17034:2016 audit successfully as an assessor. This standard provides general requirements for the competence of reference material producers. ISO 17034 lead auditor training course will be useful for all those people who want to become a lead auditor or who have already engaged in ISO 17034 audits of reference material producers. The course includes a detailed overview of all the elements and requirements of ISO 17034:2016, documentation needs in accordance with ISO 17034, steps for ISO 17034 accreditation, audit process, and techniques, etc. This course also provides a sample audit checklist as per ISO 17034:2016 requirements as well as other information, such as audit terms and definitions, nonconformities and corrective actions to be taken, etc., which will be very useful for conducting audits in an impartial and objective way.
Topics Covered Under ISO 17034 Assessor Training
This ISO 17034 assessor training online course comprises eight sessions, as given below:
- Session - 1: ISO 17034:2016 Overview
- Session - 2: ISO 17034: 2016 - Requirements for RMP producers
- Session - 3: ISO 17034:2016 Documentation
- Session - 4: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 5: ISO 17034:2016 Internal Audit Process
- Session - 6: Performing an Audit
- Session - 7: Nonconformity and Corrective Action
- Session - 8: ISO 17034:2016 Audit Records and Audit Checklist
- Session - 9: Steps for ISO 17034:2016 Accreditation
Total Nine sessions - topics covered in this training course, which described with lectures with audio-visual presentation, Video tutorials, Handouts, Online exams, etc.
Some of the above sessions have lectures with explanatory audio and visuals and graphics to understand the subject. The topics discussed in lectures are overview, requirements, audit process, terms and definitions, performing audit, etc.
For all the above 9 sessions, the handouts are given in more than a total of 120 pages in .pdf format. The participants of this ISO 17034 lead auditor training can download and save the handouts in their computer and print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the nine topics mentioned above. In the handouts sample ISO 17034 manual is given to carry out adequacy audit and report the audit non-conformities.
In some of the above sessions, recorded videos of online training delivered by experts are given to understand each subject in detail to understand the ISO 17034 requirements and auditing clearly. Such videos cover an overview, clause-wise requirements, documentation process, performing audit, steps for certification, etc. is given in the videos clips of our some public training of our trainer for the iso 17034 lead auditor training online.
In this course, the participant has to clear a total of 9 session exams and one final exam as given in a separate session of the course. After successful completion of the exam, the participant can get ISO 17034 Lead Auditor Certificate with Exemplar Global logo on it and can download and print the certificate from the dashboard. Also sample manual and documents are given to train lead auditor to frame the non-conformity statement based on adequacy audit of ISO 17034.
A complete set of more than 200 audit questions on ISO 17034 are given as a ready tool to perform the audit. The participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
After completion of this ISO 17034 lead auditor training online course, you will be able to:
- Get an overview of ISO 17034:2016
- Know all the requirements of ISO 17034:2016 standard.
- Familiarize yourself with the documentation in accordance with ISO 17034:2016 standard
- Know how to perform an audit
- Familiarize yourself with audit terms and definitions, roles and responsibilities of auditors, audit records, audit checklist, etc.
- Know about nonconformities and corrective actions as per ISO 17034:2016
- Familiarize yourself with steps for ISO 17034 accreditation.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Individuals who want to become ISO 17034 Lead Auditor for an accreditation body.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within an organization producing reference materials
- ISO 17034 Consultants.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as certified ISO 17034:2016 trained lead auditor.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
This training program includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exam as well as final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student to get this course certificate
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.