Our ISO 17065 lead auditor training online course is specifically designed for those who want to get knowledge for conducting ISO/IEC 17065:2012 audit successfully and want to become ISO/IEC 17065 assessor. This standard applies to certification bodies certifying products, processes and services; therefore, online ISO/IEC 17065 lead auditor training course will be useful for all those people who want to become a lead auditor or who have already engaged in ISO 17065 audits of such certification bodies. The course includes detailed overview of all the elements and requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012, documentation needs in accordance with ISO/IEC 17065, steps for ISO 17065 accreditation, audit process and techniques etc are covered in this iso 17065 lead auditor course online. This course also provides a sample audit checklist as per ISO/IEC 17065 requirements as well as other information which is very useful for conducting remote audits in an impartial and objective way, and hence very useful in post-COVID scenarios.
Topics Covered Under ISO/IEC 17065 Lead Auditor Training
This ISO 17065 lead auditor training online course comprises eight sessions, as given below:
- Session 1: ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services.
- Session 2: ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Documentation
- Session - 3: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 4: ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Internal Audit Process
- Session - 5: Performing an Audit
- Session - 6: Nonconformity and Corrective Action
- Session 7: Remote audit process( based on IAF MD4 and IAF ID12)
- Session 8: ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Audit Records and Audit Checklist
- Session 9: Steps for ISO/IEC 17065:2012 Accreditation
Total Nine sessions - topics covered in this training course, which described with lectures with audio-visual presentation, Video tutorials, Handouts, Online exams, etc.
Some of the above sessions have lectures with explanatory audio and visuals and graphics to understand the subject. The topics discussed in lectures are overview, requirements, audit process, terms and definitions, performing audit, etc.
For all the above 9 sessions, the handouts are given in more than a total of 120 pages in .pdf format. The participants of this ISO/IEC 17065 lead auditor training can download and save the handouts on their computer and print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the nine topics mentioned above. In the handouts, a sample ISO 17065 manual is given to carry out an adequacy audit and report the audit non-conformities.
In all of the above sessions, recorded videos of online training delivered by experts are given to understand each subject in detail to understand the ISO/IEC 17065 requirements and auditing clearly. Such videos cover clause-wise requirements, documentation process, performing audit, as well as an opening-closing meeting, and actual audit meeting tutorials. The video on the remote audit process based on IAF MD4 and IAF ID12 is explained. All the videos are of our live video public course clips and helpful to participants. Total videos are for more than 500 minutes.
In this course, the participant has to clear a total of 9 session exams and one final exam as given in a separate session of the course. After successful completion of the exam, the participant can get ISO/IEC 17065 Lead Auditor Certificate with Exemplar Global logo on it and can download and print the certificate from the dashboard.
A complete set of more than 200 audit questions on ISO/IEC 17065 are given as a ready tool to perform the lead audit. The participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
After completion of this ISO 17065 lead auditor training online course to become ISO 17065 assessor, you will be able to:
- Get an overview of ISO/IEC 17065:2012
- Know all the requirements of ISO/IEC 17065:2012 standard.
- Familiarize yourself with the documentation in accordance with ISO/IEC 17065:2012 standard
- Know how to perform an audit
- Familiarize yourself with audit terms and definitions, roles and responsibilities of auditors, audit records, etc.
- Familiarize yourself with the remote audit process
- Know about nonconformities and corrective actions as per ISO/IEC 17065:2012
- Familiarize yourself with steps for ISO/IEC 17065 accreditation.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- Individuals who want to become ISO/IEC 17065 Assessor.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within a body certifying products, processes and services.
- ISO/IEC 17065 Consultants.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as certified ISO 17065:2012 trained lead auditor.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
This training program includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exam as well as final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student to get this course certificate
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.