To help you keep one step ahead of the transition from Issue 7 of the BRC Food Safety Standard to Issue 8, Punyam Academy has announced "BRC Global Standard Food Safety Issue 8 Conversion Lead Auditor Training Program". This two-day training highlights key changes from Issue 7 to Issue 8, and what these mean for you and your organization. Delegates will gain an in-depth guide to the requirements of the Standard, and learn how to undertake a BRC Global Standards audit, including effective planning, conducting and reporting of the audit.
Delegates must have a prior working knowledge of quality management systems and should be BRC global standard for food Safety Issue 7 Qualified
Contents of BRC Food Safety Issue 8 Training Program
- Background and benefits of the Standard
- Planning for BRC certification
- Senior Management Commitment
- Food Safety Plan- HACCP
- Food Safety & Quality Management System
- Site and Building Standards
- Product Control
- Process Control
- The audit and post-audit activities
- BRC Participate, Compliance and Directory
- Know the details of the BRC Standard Issue 8
- Gain comprehensive knowledge to meet the requirements
- BRC Global Standards auditing protocol
- Effective auditing techniques
The BRC lead auditor training program will provide both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to audit BRC standard based system in the organization
Benefits of BRC Food Safety Issue 8 Training Program
At the end of the two-day training program you will:
- Understand the background and benefits of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
- Know the fundamental clauses and statements of intent.
- Understand BRC Global Standards audit methodology.
- Know how to close an audit and deal with corrective actions.
- Understand how certification bodies are monitored for compliance by BRC Global Standards.
- Get BRC Food Safety Issue 8 Lead Auditor Training Certificate