Food Safety Management System standard ISO 22000:2005 has undergone a revision this year has become ISO 22000:2018. The Standards is designed as per the high level structure to synchronise the existing management system.
Any new system needs a through training and if we talk about the auditing it required additional skill and knowledge, so provide ISO 22000 auditor training program to the industries. To meet the requirements of the new upgraded standard, Punyam Academy has announced a two days ISO 22000:2018 auditor training program. You'll learn how to initiate an ISO 22000:2018 audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Content of ISO 22000:2018 Auditor Training Program
This ISO 22000:2018 Training Program covers:
- Introduction to ISO 22000:2018 awareness
- Context of the Organization
- ISO 22000:2018 requirements
- ISO 22000 documentation
- Introduction to ISO 22000:2018 audit principles
- Audit planning, conducting and reporting and exercises
- Audit records
- Case study and work shop
On successful completion of the ISO 22000 training certification course the participant will be able to
- To understand the requirements of revised ISO 22000:2018
- To understand the requirement of the ISO 22000 internal auditing
- To do the internal audit in the organization
- To do the reporting of the internal audit as per ISO 22000:2018 requirements
- To provide ISO 22000 auditor certification for food safety managers and auditors.
Benefits of ISO 22000 Training
On completion of the 2 days training course the participants will be able to;
- Understand the ISO 22000 awareness and audit process,
- Implement Food Safety Management System as per ISO 22000:2018 requirements,
- Schedule, plan and conduct internal audits as a trained auditor and arrange management review meetings including maintaining and retaining documented information.
- After successfull completion get ISO 22000 auditor certification.