The ISO 22301 lead auditor course provides training and online certification which is beneficial for users to become ISO 22301 lead Auditor for business continuity management system. In this ISO 22301 lead auditor online training; you will learn everything you need to know about the BCMS and ISO 22301:2019 requirements as the ISO 22301 lead auditor. This online ISO 22301 lead auditor training course will help to guide Management employees of any organization to qualify as 'ISO 22301 lead Auditor' for a business continuity management system which is based on ISO 22301:2019 standard. The BCMS lead auditor training course online with successful completion, the participants will be awarded ISO 22301 Lead Auditor certificate for trained lead auditor.
TOPICS COVERED UNDER ISO 22301 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
This ISO 22301:2019 lead auditor online training course comprises in the following 08 sessions:
- Session - 1: Overview of ISO 22301
- Session - 2: Requirements of ISO 22301
- Session - 3: ISO 22301 Terms and Definitions
- Session - 4: ISO 22301:2019 Documentation
- Session - 5: ISO 22301:2019 Audit Process
- Session - 6: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 7: Performing an Audit
- Session - 8: Nonconformity and Corrective Action
Each of the above session consists of modules such as lectures, hand-outs, videos and session exams as well as one final exam as below:
- Lectures: In this module, the user gets a presentation with explanatory audio on each of the above-mentioned 08 topics to understand the subject well.
- Handouts: For all the above 08 topics, the handouts are given in more than a total of 00 pages in pdf format. The participant of this ISO 22301 lead auditor course can download and save the handouts in their computer for future reference. Also, they can print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
- Manaul - In Session 7, a practical example of real-life business continuity management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such a real-life case study of a BCMS manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - A complete set of more than 100 ISO 22301:2019 audit checklists are given as a ready-to-perform lead audit tool. Participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
- Exams In this course, a total of eight session-exams and one final exam are given. After passing the final exam, the auto-generated ISO 22301:2019 Lead Auditor Certificate can be downloaded and print by participants. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
After completion of this ISO 22301:2019 lead auditor online course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with Overview of ISO 22301:2019.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of ISO 22301:2019 requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 22301:2019 requirements in detail.
- Understand the documentation required by ISO 22301:2019.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Familiarize yourself with implementation of ISO 22301:2019 lead audit programs in detail.
- Get the ready-to-use audit checklist with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit.
- Learn how to perform lead auditing.
- Understand the new concepts of BCMS.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals who want to become ISO 22301 Lead Auditor.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within the organization.
- Individuals having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization.
- Key personnel in the implementation within the organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as certified ISO 22301 trained lead auditor.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the standard
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Business continuity management (Knowledge of the following business continuity management principles and concepts)
- Awareness of the need for business continuity;
- The active prevention and detection of business continuity incidents;
- Ensuring a comprehensive approach to business continuity management.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.