This online course on ISO 22483 Lead Auditor training will help attendees to learn everything about auditing a management system for tourism and related services – hotels – service requirements. The ISO 22483 online training is including an overview of ISO 22483:2020 international standard for tourism and hotels, requirements, documented information, Risk associated, Audit Process, and Audit Requirements as per the standard.
Users of this online ISO 22483 Lead Auditor Training certification will get a detailed understanding of ISO 22483:2020 requirements as well as how to audit a Tourism and Hotels – Service Management System for compliance with the ISO 22483:2020 requirements. This course will help any individuals who want to qualify as 'ISO 22483 Lead Auditor' for Tourism and hotels related services management systems. Upon successful completion of ISO 22483 lead auditor training online, the participants will gain knowledge of the requirements for compliance with ISO 22483:2020 standard as well as documentation process, risk management, auditing techniques, audit checklist, non-conformity etc. On completion of the online course the user will get ISO 22483 lead auditor certificate. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
This ISO 22483 lead auditor – online training has been designed taking into consideration the convenience of attendees. In a short time, this course will satisfy the formal training needs of individuals seeking knowledge of ISO 22483 Tourism and related services – Hotels service requirements and how to conduct audit of hotel management system in accordance with ISO 22483 standard.
Content Covered in the ISO 22483 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 22483 Lead Auditor Training online course contains video tutorials/ lectures with audio-visual presentation recorded by experienced management system trainers and handouts in .pdf formats to download as well as online session exams and final exam.
- Session 1: Awareness of ISO 22483:2020
- Session – 2: ISO 22483: 2020 Requirements
- Session – 3: ISO 22483: 2020 Documented Information
- Session – 4: Risk Management
- Session – 5: ISO 22483: 2020 Audit Process
- Session – 6: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session – 7: Performing an ISO 22483 Audit
- Session – 8: Nonconformity reporting and Corrective Action
This part of the training provides online training video tutorials of an overview of the standard, documentation, risk management, audit process, etc, all-important sessions of this course are covered and delivered by an experienced tutor.
For the above eight sessions, the handouts are given in pdf format that covers highly informative content. The participant of this ISO 22483 Lead Auditor Training - online course can download and save the handouts in their computer for future reference and read them offline, anytime and anywhere.
- Manaul - In Session 7, a practical example of a real-life tourism and hotels–service management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such a real-life case study of an ISO 22483:2020 manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - complete set of more than four hundred ISO 22483 clause-wise and department-wise audit questions are given as a ready tool to perform and lead an audit of the tourism and hotels–service management system. Participants can download this checklist for future reference and use it during the audit of any organization.
- Online Exams:
The participant of this online course will be required to clear all session exams and one final exam, which are given as a part of the course. After successfully passing the final exam, his/her auto-generated Certificate will be issued and can be downloaded and printed from the dashboard.
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 22483 Tourism related services and hotel services.
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22483:2020 standard.
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 22483 SOMS documented information.
- Know the management system approach, PDCA and risk-based approach of ISO 22483:2020.
- Know the basic auditing process and auditing requirements for ISO 22483 lead auditors.
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 22483:2020 clause wise audit checklist.
- Know about the nonconformity reporting and corrective actions during ISO 22483 certification.
Who Can Enroll in This Course?
- Individuals who want to become ISO 22483 Lead Auditor.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the ISO 22483 tourism and hotel services management system within the organization.
- Managers of hotels and tourism service proivder organizations.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as certified ISO 22483 trained lead auditor.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the standard.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Basic knowledge of tourism and related services and hotels services.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.