To understand the requirements of ISO 22716:2007, Punyam Academy’s this ISO 22716 Lead Auditor Training helps users to learn everything about Audit Process, Audit Terms and Definition and Audit Requirements. The beneficiary of this ISO 22716 Lead Auditor Training online is to attend this e-learning course from home or office at a convenient time of that user or participant. Here, The ISO 22716 Lead Auditor Training online course is used to accelerate learning techniques. Once this ISO 22716 lead auditor training is successfully completed online, the participant will be qualified as a certified lead auditor with an ISO 22716 lead auditor certificate.
TOPICS COVERED UNDER ISO 22716 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
There is including a total of 07 interactive online sessions for this ISO 22716 lead auditor training with combinations of lectures with audio-visual presentation, hand-outs as well as online exams to ensure a complete understanding of the subject.
- Session - 1: Overview of ISO 22716:2007
- Session - 2: ISO 22716:2007 Requirements
- Session - 3: ISO 22716: 2007 Documentation
- Session - 4: ISO 22716:2007 Audit Process
- Session - 5: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 6: Performing an Audit
- Session - 7: Nonconformity and Corrective Action
Each of the above session consists of modules such as Audio lectures, hand-outs and session exams as well as one final exam as below in detail:
There is a total of 07 lecture sessions, which are given in this course as a presentation with explanatory audio and visuals to understand the subject well.
For all the above 07 sessions, the hand-outs are given in more than 100 pages in .pdf format. The participants of this lead auditor course of ISO 22716 can download and save the hand-outs to their computer and print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the 07 topics mentioned above.
- Manaul - In Session 6, a practical example of real-life ISO 22716 manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such a real-life case study of a ISO 22716 manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - Audit Checklists:
The ISO 22716 Audit checklist contains a complete set of more than 180 audit questions as per ISO 22716:2007 standard. This ISO 22716:2007 audit checklists also help participants to prepare for the final audit.
In this ISO 22716 lead auditor training course, the participant has to clear all 07 session's exams and one final exam as given in a separate section of the course. After successfully passing the final exam, an auto-generated ISO 22716:2007 Lead Auditor Training Certificate with Exemplar Global logo will be issued and can be downloaded and printed from the dashboard.
After completion of this Online course for ISO 22716 lead auditor training, the users will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 22716:2007
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 22716:2007 requirements in detail.
- Know about the resource requirements and process requirements.
- Understand the documentation required by ISO 22716:2007.
- Understand documentation and list of procedures to be maintained, and to check them as ISO 22716 lead auditor.
- Get the knowledge of internal auditing and use of ISO 22716 audit checklist.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques for ISO 22716:2007.
- Familiarize yourself with principles & implementation of ISO 22716:2007 lead audit programs in detail.
- Get the ready-to-use ISO 22716 audit checklist to perform an effective audit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals who want to become ISO 22716 Lead Auditor from our exemplar global certified course.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within the organization.
- Individuals having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization.
- Key personnel in the implementation of ISO 22716 system within the organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as trained certified ISO 22716 lead auditor.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the ISO 22716:2007 standard.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Knowledge of the following Good Manufacturing Practices principles and concepts
- Awareness of the need for Good Manufacturing Practices;
- The active prevention and detection;
- Ensuring a comprehensive approach to GMP.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.