Punyam Academy’s Online ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Training Course is designed to provide you high-level training and certification to become a certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor. On successful completion of this course, you will get ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Certificate.
In this online lead auditor training, you will learn everything you need to know in order to conduct and lead audits of ISO 28000 security management system on behalf of your own company or any certification bodies. This online ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Training course provides a complete knowledge of ISO 28000:2022 standard and the requirements for security management systems. This training will also equip you with the knowledge and skills of auditing process, audit techniques, nonconformity reporting as well as your roles and responsibilities as a lead auditor for ISO 28000 security management system audits. Our ISO 28000:2022 Lead Auditor Training comprises audio-visual presentations, handouts, ISO 28000 audit checklist, case study documents and online exams, which will be quite beneficial for all those who want to qualify as certified Lead Auditor for ISO 28000 audit of any organizations in any part of the world.
Our online ISO 28000:2022 Lead Auditor Training course is beneficial especially for those who prefer to learn auditing process and techniques from the comfort of their home or office at their own convenient time and get certified as ISO 28000 Lead Auditor. After completion of this online ISO 28000 lead auditor training course successfully, the participants will be awarded ISO 28000 Lead Auditor certificate as a trained lead auditor.
Topics Covered: ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Online Course
Punyam Academy’s online ISO 28000:2022 lead auditor training course comprises following seven sessions:
- Session - 1: Overview & Awareness of ISO 28000:2022 security management system
- Session - 2: ISO 28000: 2022 Requirements
- Session - 3: Documented Information
- Session - 4: Risk Management
- Session - 5: Audit Process
- Session - 6: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 7: Performing an Audit
- Session - 8: Nonconformity reporting and Corrective Action
Each of the above sessions consists of modules such as lectures, handouts and session exams as well as one final exam at the end of all sessions, as described below:
- Lectures: In this module, you will get complete knowledge of the topic through an audio-visual presentation on each of the above-mentioned eight topics to understand the subject well.
- Handouts: For all the above eight sessions, the handouts are given in approximately 150 pages in pdf format. The participants of this ISO 28000 lead auditor course can download and save the handouts in their computer for future reference. Also, they can print or read the handouts offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
- Manaul - In Session 7, a practical example of a real-life security management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such a real-life case study of a ISO 28000 manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - A complete set of more than four hundred ISO 28000 clause-wise and department-wise audit questions are given as a ready tool to perform and lead audit of security management system. Participants can download this checklist for future reference and use it during the audit of any organization.
- Exams: In this Lead Auditor Training course, a total of eight session-exams and one final exam are given. After passing the final exam, the auto-generated ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Certificate can be downloaded from our dashboard and printed by participants. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
After completion of this Online ISO 28000 Lead Auditor Training course, the users will be able to:
- Familiarize with ISO 28000:2022 security management system, including its benefits
- Know in detail the ISO 28000:2022 requirements for security management systems
- Understand ISO 28000:2022 documentation structure
- Understand the process of risk management within a security management system.
- Know the audit process for a security management system
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Know how to write nonconformity report (NCR) and perform adequacy audit of documents (sample security manual).
- Get a ready-to-use ISO 28000 audit checklist with clause wise and department wise questions to perform an effective audit.
- Understand details of the opening meeting as well as closing meeting and auditing techniques to perform a certification audit as a certified ISO 28000 lead auditor.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Any individuals who want to get ISO 28000 Lead Auditor certificate.
- Professionals who want to become ISO 28000 Internal Auditor for a certification body
- Students who want to make their career as a certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor
- Key personnel responsible for the performance evaluation of ISO 28000 security management system.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as trained and certified ISO 28000 lead auditor.
- Basic knowledge of ISO management systems.
- Interest in management system audit.
- Having read the ISO 28000:2022 standard
- Interest in security management system of organizations including supply chain
- Ability to read and understand English language.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.