The ISO 29001:2020 lead auditor course provides training and online certification which is beneficial for users to become ISO 29001 lead Auditor for Quality Management Systems for Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries. In this ISO 29001 lead auditor online training; you will learn everything you need to know about the ISO 29001 Quality Management System and ISO 29001:2020 requirements as the ISO 29001 lead auditor. This online ISO 29001 lead auditor training course will help to guide employees of any organizations to qualify as 'ISO 29001 lead Auditor' for quality management system which is based on ISO 29001:2020 standard. After the ISO 29001 lead auditor training course online with successful completion, the participants will be awarded ISO 29001 Lead Auditor Certificate for trained lead auditor.
TOPICS COVERED UNDER ISO 29001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
This ISO 29001:2020 lead auditor online training course comprises in the following 09 sessions,
- Session - 1: Overview of the Course and Standard
- Session – 2: ISO 29001:2020 Principles
- Session – 3: ISO 29001:2020 Requirements
- Session – 4: Documented Information
- Session - 5: Risk Management
- Session - 6: ISO 29001:2020 Audit Process
- Session - 7: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 8: Performing an Audit
- Session - 9: Nonconformity and Corrective Action
Each of the above 09 session consists of modules such as lectures, hand-outs, and session exams as well as one final exam as below:
In this Lecture module, the user gets a presentation with explanatory audio on each of the above-mentioned 09 topics to understand the whole subject well.
For all the above 09 topics, the handouts are given in more than a total of 100 pages in pdf format. For future reference, the participant of this ISO 29001 lead auditor course can download and save the handouts in their computer. Also, they can print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
- Manaul - In Session 8, a practical example of real-life quality management system for the petroleum, petrochemical, and natural gas Industries manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such a real-life case study of a ISO 29001 manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - A complete set of more than 500 ISO 29001:2020 audit checklists are given as a ready to perform lead audit tool. Participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
In this course, a total of nine session-exams and one final exam are given. After passing the final exam, the auto-generated ISO 29001:2020 Lead Auditor Certificate can be download and print by participants. This Online certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
After completion of this ISO 29001:2020 lead auditor online course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with Overview of ISO 29001:2020.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of ISO 29001:2020 requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 29001:2020 requirements in detail.
- Understand the documentation required by ISO 29001:2020.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Familiarize yourself with implementation of ISO 29001:2020 lead audit programs in detail.
- Get the ready-to-use audit checklist with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit.
- Learn how to perform lead auditing for ISO 29001.
- Understand the new concepts of ISO 29001 Quality Management System.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals who want to become ISO 29001 Lead Auditor.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the ISO 29001 Quality management system within the organization.
- Individuals having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization.
- Key personnel in the implementation within the organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as certified ISO 29001 trained lead auditor.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the ISO 29001:2020 standard.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- ISO 29001 Quality Management (Knowledge of the following ISO 29001 Quality Management Principles and concepts)
- Awareness of the need for ISO 29001 Quality Management;
- The active prevention and detection of ISO 29001 Quality Management incidents;
- Ensuring a comprehensive approach to ISO 29001 Quality Management.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.