This skill-oriented ISO 37301 Lead Auditor Training Online Course is designed to provide you high-level training and certification to become a certified ISO 37301 Lead Auditor. On successful completion of this course from the comforts of your home, you will get ISO 37301 Lead Auditor Certificate with the logo of Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) – a world leader in training and certification programs. Participation in this online course will improve your professional capabilities to audit a compliance management system based on ISO 37301 latest version. In this ISO 37301 lead auditor online training, you will learn everything you need to know in order to conduct and lead audits of ISO 37301 Compliance management systems on behalf of any company or certification body. This course will provide you complete knowledge of ISO 37301:2021 standard and its requirements for a Compliance management system. It will also equip you with the knowledge and skills of auditing process, audit techniques, nonconformity reporting as well as your roles and responsibilities as a lead auditor for ISO 37301 Compliance management system audits. Our online ISO 37301:2021 Lead Auditor Training course is beneficial especially for those who prefer to learn auditing process and techniques at their own convenient time and pace and get certified as ISO 37301 Lead Auditor. After completion of this online ISO 37301 lead auditor training course successfully, the participants will be awarded ISO 37301 Lead Auditor certificate as a trained lead auditor.
Topics Covered: ISO 37301 Lead Auditor Online Course
Punyam Academy’s online ISO 37301:2021 lead auditor training course comprises following eight sessions:
- Session - 1: Overview of ISO 37301:2021 Compliance Management System
- Session - 2: ISO 37301: 2021 Requirements (Clause and sub-clause wise)
- Session - 3: ISO 37301: 2021 Compliance Management System Documented Information
- Session - 4: Risk Management (includes risk assessment and risk treatment)
- Session - 5: Audit Process
- Session - 6: Audit Terms & Definitions and Roles & Responsibilities
- Session - 7: Performing an Audit
- Session - 8: Nonconformity reporting and Corrective Action
Each of the above sessions consists of audio-visual presentations, handouts and session exams. In Session 7, a practical example of real-life management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such real-life case study of a system manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing. Overall, the contents of this online course include the following:
- Lectures: In this module, the user can watch a video tutorial with an audio-visual presentation explaining each of the above-mentioned topics to understand the subject well. Also, an actual video of performing an actual audit with real and practical examples of audit questions and answers. Participants can watch and learn how to perform and lead the audit of an organization and manage the opening and closing meetings with management and personnel of the organization.
- Handouts: For all the above 8 sessions, the handouts are given in total approx. 150 pages in PDF format. The participant of this ISO 37301:2021 lead auditor course can download and save the handouts in their computer for future reference. Also, they can print or read the contents offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
- Exam: Each session of this course contains an online session exam. Participants have to pass the exam after completion of each session. After passing the final exam, the auto-generated ISO37301:2021 Lead Auditor Certificate can be download and printed by the participants. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
- Audit Checklists: ISO 37301:2021 clause wise audit checklist having more than 250 audit questions are given in handouts, which can be used as a readymade audit tool. Participants can download and use the checklists for future reference during audit of a Compliance management system.
After completion of this Online ISO 37301 Lead Auditor Training course, the users will be able to:
- Familiarize with ISO 37301:2021 Standard for Compliance management system
- Know the ISO 37301:2021 requirements, in detail
- Understand Compliance management system documentation structure and documented information required by ISO 37301:2021
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques
- Understand how to perform and/or lead certification audits in accordance with the guidelines for auditing management systems provided in ISO 19011
- Understand the concepts of risk management, risk evaluation and treatment
- Get confidence to conduct opening and closing meetings during any audit
- Know about the types of nonconformities and how to close them
- Enable yourself to lead an audit team for ISO 37301:2021 certification audits
- Get readymade ISO 37301 clause wise audit checklist to perform an effective audit
- Understand details of the opening meeting as well as closing meeting and auditing techniques to perform a certification audit as a certified ISO 37301 lead auditor
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals, including working professionals and students, who want to become an ISO 37301 Lead Auditor having globally-recognized certificate with Exemplar Global logo.
- Individuals involved in the implementation and/or audit of ISO 37301:2021 Compliance management system in any organizations.
- Individuals who want to have in-depth knowledge of ISO 37301:2021 standard for implementing Compliance management system with effective controls in any organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as a trained & certified ISO 37301:2021 lead auditor.
Ability to understand information and instructions in English language is a must for participants. Following will be advantageous, though not pre-requisites:
- Interest in assessment/audit work
- Interest in compliance management
- Having read ISO37301:2021 standard
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.