To understand the requirements of the Asset management system covering assets of any kind, Punyam Academy’s this ISO 55001:2014 Lead Auditor Training helps users to learn everything about Audit Techniques, Audit Process, and Audit Requirements. The beneficiary of this online ISO 55001 lead auditor training is to attend this e-learning course from home or office at a convenient time of that user or participant. Here, The ISO 55001 Lead Auditor Training online course is used to accelerate e-learning techniques. For the first time in the globe, the course of ISO 55001:2014 Lead Auditor Training available in e-learning mode with a video of real-life examples. Once this ISO 55001 lead auditor training is successfully completed online, the participant will be qualified as a certified lead auditor with an ISO 55001:2014 lead auditor certificate.
TOPICS COVERED UNDER ISO 55001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING COURSE
There is including a total of 8 interactive online sessions for this ISO 55001 lead auditor training with combinations of lectures with audio-visual presentation, hand-outs, and videos as well as online exams to ensure a complete understanding of the subject.
- Session - 1 : Overview of ISO 55001
- Session - 2 : Requirements of ISO 55001
- Session - 3 : ISO 55001 Terms and Definitions
- Session - 4 : ISO 55001:2014 Documentation
- Session - 5 : ISO 55001:2014 Audit Process
- Session - 6: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 7: Performing an Audit
- Session - 8: Nonconformity and Corrective Action
Each of the above sessions consists of modules such as Audio lectures, hand-outs, videos, and session exams as well as one final exam as below:
- Lectures: There is a total of 8 lecture sessions, which are given in this course as a presentation with explanatory audio and visuals to understand the subject well.
- Hand-outs: For all the above 8 sessions, the hand-outs are given in .pdf format. The participants of this ISO 55001 lead auditor course can download and save the hand-outs to their computer and print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the 8 topics mentioned above.
- Manaul - In Session 7, a practical example of a real-life asset management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such a real-life case study of an ISO 55001 AMS manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - The ISO 55001 Audit checklist contains a complete set of more than 200 audit questions as per ISO 55001:2014 standard department-wise as well as clause-wise. ISO 55001:2014 audit checklists also help participants to prepare for the final audit.
- Exams: In this Online ISO 55001 lead auditor training course, the participant has to clear all 8 session's exams and one final exam as given in a separate section of the course. After successfully passing the final exam, an auto-generated ISO 55001:2014 Lead Auditor Training Certificate will be issued and can be downloaded and printed from the dashboard.
After completion of this Online course for ISO 55001 lead auditor training, the users will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 55001:2014
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 55001:2014 requirements in detail.
- Understand the documentation required by ISO 55001:2014.
- Understand documentation and list of procedures to be maintained, and to check them as lead auditor.
- Get the knowledge of internal auditing and use of audit checklist.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Familiarize yourself with implementation of ISO 55001:2014lead audit programs in detail.
- Get the ready-to-use audit checklist with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals who want to become ISO 55001 Lead Auditor.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within the organization.
- Individuals having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization.
- Key personnel in the implementation within the organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as certified ISO 55001:2014 trained lead auditor.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the standard.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Awareness of the need for an Asset management system.
- Ensuring a comprehensive approach to Asset management.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.