The ISO 45001:2018 Awareness and Auditor Training Presentation Kit is helpful for companies who want to conduct in-house awareness and certified internal auditor training for occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system. This training package will be highly beneficial for organizations and individual employees as all the relevant topics of ISO 45001 OH&S management system, such as ISO 45001: 2018 requirements, OH&S system gap analysis, hazard and risk identification at workplaces, ISO 45001 documented information, internal audit process and steps for Quick ISO 45001:2018 Certification, etc. are elaborated in the presentations and reading materials of this kit. An ISO 45001: 2018 checklist is also provided in the kit to help the users know the audit checkpoints for any ISO 45001 OH&S management system. ISO 45001:2018 standard is applicable to companies of any size, but is especially relevant to companies with a large workforce, manual and heavy work tasks, and/or high-risk work environments. Targeting the health and safety of employees proves that you are actively working to ensure that your operations are safe, both for your employees and the surrounding environment. This kit will help the users understand all the elements of Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System in a very short time. OH&S consultants can also use this package for providing training to their client’s employees.
Contents of ISO 45001 PPT Presentation Kit
Our ISO 45001:2018 Awareness and Auditor Training Kit includes more than 340 editable ISO 45001 presentation slides with user guide and other document files, as listed below:
- ISO 45001 ppt presentations, which are divided in following 12 modules:
- Overview of ISO 45001:2018
- OH&S Management System related Terms and Definitions
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
- Hazard/Risk Identification
- OH&SMS Documented Information
- ISO 45001 Objectives, Targets and Management Plan
- Steps for Quick ISO 45001:2018 Certification
- Awareness on ISO 45001:2018 - Suppliers and Vendors
- ISO 45001:2018 Internal Audit.
- Steps for ISO 45001:2018 Internal Audit
- OH&S Audit Checklist
- Workshop and Case Studies
- A trainer's guide and handouts in editable form to understand OH&S subject well.
- Workshops and case studies to evaluate effectiveness of ISO 45001:2018 training.
- A question bank of over 800 audit checklists.
- A sample copy of ISO 45001 2018 audit forms and templates.
- Ready tool kit for company’s gap analysis according to ISO 45001:2018.
- A sample copy of ISO 45001:2018 internal auditor certificate.
Download Free Document of ISO 45001 presentation kit to get a full idea of our package.
Benefits of Purchasing ISO 45001 Presentation Kit
By using our ISO 45001 for awareness and auditor training ppt presentation kit, you can save a lot of your precious time while preparing ISO 45001 training course materials for your in-house training programs. Some of the key advantages of using this ISO 45001 presentation kit are as below:
- It is easy-to-learn and user-friendly and complies with all ISO 45001:2018 requirements for quick ISO 45001 training.
- The soft copy of the ISO 45001 ppt presentation and handouts are given, which saves your time and cost.
- You can easily customize the ISO 45001 ppt slides and also add audio in the local language for better understanding.
- You can conveniently train employees in-house with ISO 45001 presentation training or by online training.
- This training kit will also help your company’s personnel in ISO 45001 registration and surveillance audits.
- The ISO 45001 ppt presentation takes care of all the sections and sub-sections of OH&S auditor training requirements. It is helpful in training of both contractors and vendors.
- The presentation material is aimed at strengthening the organization by establishing system and providing best training materials for ISO 45001:2018 to shape your organization in proper manner.
- This kit is highly effective for ISO 45001 awareness and auditor training, as it is created under the guidance of experts having rich experience of consultancy, audit and training for ISO 45001 OH&S management system.