This online ISO/IEC 17043 Auditor Training certified course is designed to provide high-level training and certification to become a certified ISO/IEC 17043 auditor/assessor and lead a team of ISO/IEC 17043 assessors. The participants of this course will get the ISO/IEC 17043 auditor certificate with Exemplar Global logo. In this online ISO/IEC 17043 auditor training, the participants will learn about the requirements to be fulfilled by proficiency testing providers for accreditation as well as ISO/IEC 17043 accreditation process for proficiency testing providers. They will also learn the audit process and techniques and how to perform ISO/IEC 17043 audit and report nonconformity. In addition, this course will provide you fair knowledge of homogeneity and stability as well as data analysis and evaluation of proficiency testing scheme results, which is vital for a certified ISO/IEC 17043 Auditor. Our online ISO/IEC 17043:2010 Auditor Training is a boon for all those who prefer to learn online from their home or office at their own convenient time and get certified as ISO/IEC 17043 Auditor. This ISO/IEC 17043:2010 Auditor Training certified course comprising online lectures with audio-visual presentations, handouts and online exams will be helpful for all those who want to qualify as certified Auditor for ISO/IEC 17043 audit of proficiency testing providers. After completion of this ISO/IEC 17043 auditor training online course successfully, the participants will be awarded ISO/IEC 17043 Auditor certificate as a trained auditor.
Topics Covered in ISO/IEC 17043 Auditor Training - Online Course
Punyam Academy’s online ISO/IEC 17043:2010 auditor training comprises the following nine sessions:
- Session - 1: Awareness of ISO/IEC 17043:2010
- Session - 2: ISO/IEC 17043: 2010 Requirements
- Session - 3: ISO/IEC 17043: 2010 Documented Information
- Session - 4: Audit Process
- Session - 5: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 6: Performing an Audit
- Session - 7: Nonconformity reporting and Corrective Action
- Session -8: Audit Records
- Session - 9: Steps for ISO/IEC 17043:2010 Accreditation
Each of the above sessions consists of modules such as lectures/videos, handouts and session exams as well as one final exam, as described below:
- Lectures/ Video Tutorial:
In this module, the user can watch videos of training tutorials/presentations with explanatory audio on each of the above-mentioned nine topics to understand the subject well.
For all the above nine sessions, the handouts are given in approximately 150 pages in pdf format. The participants of this ISO/IEC 17043 auditor course can download and save the handouts into their computer for future reference. Also, they can print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
In this ISO/IEC 17043 Auditor Training course, a total of nine session exams and one final exam are given. After passing the final exam, the auto-generated ISO/IEC 17043 Auditor Certificate with Exemplar Global logo on the certificate can be downloaded from our dashboard and printed by participants. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
- Audit Checklist:
A complete set of more than 150 ISO/IEC 17043 clause-wise audit questions are given as a ready tool to perform the audit. Participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit of proficiency service provider.
After completion of this ISO/IEC 17043 Auditor training course, the user will be able to:
- Familiarize with ISO/IEC 17043:2010 standard in detail.
- Know about the ISO/IEC 17043:2010 requirements for conformity assessment of proficiency testing
- Understand the documented information required by ISO/IEC 17043:2010, and how to check them as an auditor/assessor.
- Understand details of the opening meeting as well as closing meeting and external auditing techniques to perform conformity assessment as per ISO/IEC 17043:2010, on behalf of accreditation body as a certified ISO/IEC 17043 auditor/assessor.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Familiarize with the implementation of ISO/IEC 17043:2010 audit programs, writing nonconformity report (NCR) and doing adequacy audit of sample documents of proficiency testing provider, in detail.
- Get ready-to-use ISO/IEC 17043 audit checklists with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit/ assessment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals who want to become ISO/IEC 17043 Auditor/ Assessor through our Exemplar Global certified course.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within a proficiency testing organization
- Individuals who want to have a basic knowledge of standard for working in a proficiency testing organization.
- Key personnel involved in the implementation of ISO/IEC 17043 requirements within a proficiency testing organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as trained certified ISO/IEC 17043 auditor.
- Have read the ISO/IEC 17043 standard.
- Basic knowledge of what is proficiency testing.
- Basic English language skill to understand and utilize the course content.
- Knowledge of proficiency testing providers’ management systems.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.