Now there is no more difficult or time-consuming to become IMS lead auditor. Here, the latest Online IMS Certified Lead Auditor Training Course is developed by experienced trainers. The main aim to evolve this IMS Certified Lead Auditor Training Online Course is with intention of providing an ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System) and ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System) in an integrated manner. The complete course of IMS Lead Auditor Training is beneficial for the company employees or individuals to qualify as 'IMS Lead Auditor' for the integrated management system. Once enrolling in our IMS lead auditor training e-learning course, users or participants can attend this e-learning course from their home or office at their own convenient time.
With video of the real-life opening-closing meeting and actual auditing, such IMS Lead Auditor Training is available for the first time on the web. This web-based online course for IMS lead auditor is an outline to provide a practical approach to the use of auditing as a tool to help achieve an integrated management system. Upon completion of this IMS lead auditor training course online, the participants will be awarded IMS Lead Auditor certificate as a trained lead auditor.
TOPICS COVERED UNDER IMS CERTIFIED LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING
This IMS Lead Auditor Training E-learning Course comprises 13 Sessions, as given below:
- Session - 1: Overview of Course and Standard
- Session - 2: ISO 9001:2015 Principles
- Session - 3: ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
- Session - 4: ISO 14001:2015 Requirements
- Session - 5: ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
- Session - 6: Documented Information
- Session - 7: Risk Management
- Session - 8: Environmental Aspect – Impact, Objective & Plan
- Session - 9: Hazard / Risk Identification
- Session - 10: IMS System Internal Audit Process
- Session - 11: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 12: Performing an Audit
- Session - 13: Nonconformity and Corrective Action
Each of the above session consists of modules such as lectures with audio-visual presentation, hand-outs, Actual videos and session exams as well as one final exam as below:
- Lectures: In this module, the user gets a presentation with explanatory audio on each of the above 13 Sessions to understand the subject well.
- Handouts: For all the above 13 topics, the hand-outs are given in more than 350 pages in PDF format. This IMS lead auditor course has the facility to download and save the handouts in their computer for future reference. As well as print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
- Videos: Actual videos for performing an actual audit with the real practical example of audit questions and answers. The Lead Auditor can watch and learn how to perform the IMS audit in the organization and manage the opening and closing meetings with management employees.
- Session 3: 03 Video tutorials that cover all ISO 9001:2015 requirements in detail.
- Session 5: 03 Video tutorials that cover all HSE requirements in detail based on ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.
- Session 6: A video tutorial on IMS documentation process is given.
- Session 7: Video training tutorial for Risk management in IMS is given.
- Session 10: Video training tutorial for IMS certification audit process with details on auditing requirements is given.
- Session 10: Video for conducting IMS certification audit opening meeting with a live demonstration of auditor conducting the opening meeting.
- Session 12: Video for performing an actual audit with a real practical demonstration of audit questions and answers.
- Session 13: Video for IMS certification audit closing meeting.
- Exam: In this Lead auditor course, each session contains a session exam, Participants have to pass the exam with a minimum of 80% marks. After passing the final exam, the auto-generated IMS Certified Lead Auditor Training certificate which can be downloading and print by participants. And this certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
- Audit Checklists: A complete set of more than 800 audit questions are given as a ready to perform lead audit tool. Participants can download it for future reference and use it during the IMS audit process of the organization.
COURSE OBJECTIVES FOR IMS CERTIFIED LEAD AUDITOR
- Familiarize yourself with course & standards.
- Familiarize yourself with requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018.
- Understand the principles of ISO 9001:2015 and Documented Information of IMS.
- Understand Types of risk, Risk Assessment, and Risk Control.
- Understand Approach, Phases, and Process of Risk Management.
- Understand Principles of Auditing, type of audit, Tips for trained auditors.
- Know about Audit Roles and Responsibilities.
- Understand the Ways of Performing Audits.
- Nonconformity and Corrective Actions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
This IMS Certified Lead Auditor training course is developed and brought to you by Punyam Academy; which offers various e-learning as well as classroom training courses for working professionals, college students, and other individuals for enhancing their career to new heights. Our e-learning courses help them to succeed in today's competitive environment, to renew licenses, and to update, strengthen and add quality to their existing knowledge and skills. Our courses are also useful for those who want to get the certification or start a new profession.
Here, This IMS Lead Auditor Training Online Course has been created by a team of our consultants having experience of more than 25 years in ISO and management consultancy in more than 35 countries across the world, as well as designing and conducting various e-learning courses and training programs in convenient and cost-effective ways.
If you are a working professional, or a student, an entrepreneur, or an individual looking for IMS Lead Auditor Certification online, Enrol Now!
- Knowledge of Quality management systems
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Knowledge of the following quality management system principles and concepts):
- The assignment of responsibility for the quality system;
- Incorporating management commitment and the interests of stakeholders;
- Enhancing societal values;
- Using the results of risk assessments to determine appropriate controls to reach acceptable levels of risk.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
This training program includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exam as well as final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student to get this course certificate
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.