This course is specifically designed for those who want to learn auditing techniques based on ISO 45001 as well as to know ISO 45001:2018 requirements in detail. This course helps the company employees to qualify as 'Internal Auditor' for Occupational, Health & Safety Management System based on ISO 45001:2018. Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will gain knowledge and understanding of internal auditing, and get certification for trained internal auditor.
There are total seven sessions given as ppt presentation with explanatory audio to understand the subject
- Lesson 1 : ISO 45001:2018 Occupational, Health & Safety Management Principles.
- Lesson 2 : Requirements of ISO 45001:2018 Quality Management System.
- Lesson 3 : Documented Information for ISO 45001:2018 Implementation.
- Lesson 4 : ISO 45001:2018 Internal Audit process.
- Lesson 5 : ISO 45001:2018 Audit Records.
- Lesson 6: Risk Management.
- Lesson 7: Hazard / Risk Identification.
For all the above seven topics, the handouts in more than 150 pages is given in pdf format. Participant of this ISO 45001 training can save the handout in their computer or print it or read it offline to get detailed knowledge on all the six topics given above.
In this course, total seven session exams and one final exam is given. After passing the exams, the participants can print their ISO 45001 auditor training certificate
- Audit Checklist
A complete set of more than 500 audit questions based on ISO 45001:2018 requirements-wise as well as department-wise are given as a ready tool to perform internal audit and be prepared for final audit with the help of this online ISO 45001 training and auditor certification. User can download it for future reference and use it during audit process of organization.
After completion of this E-learning course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 45001:2018 occupational, health & safety management system(OH&SMS) principles.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of OH&SMS requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the high level structure and the framework of OH&SMS.
- Understand the ISO 45001:2018 OH&SMS requirements and sub-clauses.
- Understand organizational issues and context of the organization.
- Understand the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Know about the leadership, planning, and support clauses.
- Know about the operation and performance evaluation clauses.
- Understand how improvement can be achieved in the organization.
- Understand, maintain and retain Documented Information list.
- Get the knowledge of internal auditing and use of audit checklist.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Understand how to prepare and maintain internal audit records.
- Understand the new concepts of risk management and risk evaluation techniques.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
This training program includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exam as well as final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student to get this course certificate
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.