The ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course is an online training course, specifically designed for those who want to learn how to audit the OHSAS management system based on ISO 45001. User can also understand the details of ISO 45001:2018 requirements. This course helps the company employees or individuals to qualify as 'ISO 45001 Lead Auditor' for Occupational, Health & Safety Management System. Upon successful completion of ISO 45001 lead auditor training online, the participants will gain knowledge of auditing, and get ISO 45001 auditor certificate. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
Topics Covered Under ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Training Course
This ISO 45001:2018 lead auditor training online course comprises in the following 9 sessions,
- Session 1: Overview of Course and Standard,
- Session 2: ISO 45001:2018 Requirements,
- Session 3: ISO 45001:2018 Documented Information,
- Session 4: Hazard / Risk Identification,
- Session 5: Risk Management,
- Session 6: ISO 45001:2018 Audit Process,
- Session 7: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities,
- Session 8: Performing an ISO 45001 Audit,
- Session 9: Nonconformity and Corrective Action.
Each of the above sessions consists of modules such as lectures, hand-outs, videos and session exams as well as one final exam as below:
In this module, the user gets a presentation with explanatory audio and graphics on each of the above-mentioned sessions to understand the subject well.
For all the above nine sessions, the handouts are given in more than a total of 200 pages in pdf format. The participant of this ISO 45001 lead auditor online training course can download and print or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics in the future also.
- Session 6 - Video for conducting ISO 45001 certification audit opening meeting with live example of auditor conducting the opening meeting.
- Session 7 - Video for performing an actual audit with the real practical example of audit questions and answers.
- Session 8 - Video for ISO 45001 certification audit closing meeting.
In this course, a total of nine session-exams and one final exam are given. After passing the final exam, the ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor Certificate will be auto-generated and can be download and print by participants. This E-learning course certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
- Audit Checklist
A complete set of more than 400 ISO 45001:2018 audit checklists are given in .pdf format as a ready-to-perform lead OHSAS tool. It can be used during the actual audit process of any organization.
After completion of this ISO 45001 auditor training online course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 45001:2018 Occupational, Health and Safety Management System (OHS)principles.
- Understand the ISO 45001:2018 requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Understand, maintain and retain documented information list.
- Understand organizational issues and context of the organization.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle as per ISO 45001 requirements.
- Understand the new concepts of risk management and risk evaluation techniques.
- Understand the Hazards and Occupational risk.
- Know about leadership, planning, and support clauses.
- Understand how to minimize risk in the organization and learn to audit with real-time audit example.
- Get the knowledge of external auditing and use of audit checklist.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing, including opening meeting and closing meeting.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Understand how to prepare and maintain certification audit records.
Who should attend this course?
This course is developed and brought to you by Punyam Academy, an ISO/IEC 17024 accredited training provider company, which offers various e-learning as well as classroom training courses for working professionals, QA Assessors, Quality Managers and other individuals for enhancing their career to new heights by becoming ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor. Our e-learning courses help them to succeed in today's competitive environment, to renew licenses, and to update, strengthen and add quality to their existing knowledge and skills. Our ISO 45001 auditor training online courses are also useful for those who want to get the certification or start a new profession.
This course has been created by a team of our consultants having experience of more than 25 years in ISO and management consultancy in more than 35 countries across the world, as well as vast experience of designing and conducting various e-learning courses and training programs in convenient and cost-effective ways.
If you are a working professional, or a student, an entrepreneur, or an individual looking for ISO 45001 lead auditor certification online, Enrol Now!
- Knowledge of OHS management systems
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Knowledge of the following occupational, health, and safety management system principles and concepts):
- The assignment of responsibility for the OH&S system;
- Incorporating management commitment and the interests of stakeholders;
- Enhancing societal values;
- Using the results of risk assessments to determine appropriate controls to reach acceptable levels of risk.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
This training program includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exam as well as final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student to get this course certificate
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.