The ISO 45001 lead Implementer training E-learning course is specifically designed for those who want to get awareness of ISO 45001:2018 and its requirements. The course includes in detail an overview of Occupational Health and Management System (OHSAS), benefits of OHSAS, ISO 45001 requirements, list of documented information, steps for certification, ISO 45001:2018 Implementer Verification Checklist, etc. This ISO 45001 training online course is helpful for employees of all types of organizations, students, HSE professionals and individuals to get complete awareness of ISO 45001:2018 international standard. Upon successful completion of this course the participants will gain complete knowledge and awareness of ISO 45001:2018 implementation.
Topics Covered Under ISO 45001 lead Implementer training
The ISO 45001:2018 lead Implementer training online course comprises following four sections:
The lectures are given in following sessions in the form of presentations with explanatory audio to understand the subject.
- Session 1 : Overview of ISO 45001:2018 OHS management system
- Session 2 : ISO 45001:2018 Terms & Definitions
- Session 3 : ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
- Session 4 : ISO 45001:2018 Documented Information
- Session 5 : Steps for Installation and Certification for ISO 45001:2018
- Session 6 : Hazard / Risk Identification
- Session 7 : ISO 45001:2018 Implementer Verification Checklist.
For all the above listed sessions, handouts in more than 40 pages are given in pdf format. The participant of this ISO 45001 training can save the handouts in their computer and print it or read it offline to get detailed knowledge of all the five topics listed above. The knowledge gained from this ISO 45001 lead implementer training helps the employees to get prepared for final audit. Other than above seven topics, participant will get other sample documents to use as ready referral material as listed below:
- OH&S Manual
- OHS Procedures
- Procedure for Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Determining Controls
- Procedure for Objectives and Targets
- Procedure for Communication, Participation and Consultation
- Sample Forms
- Format for Corrective Action Report
- Format for Investigation Report
- Format for Purchase Order
- Sample Filled Hazard Risk sheet
- Filled Sample HIRA
- List of Documents required for ISO 45001 certification
This part provides online training videos of more than 260 Minutes total on all important sessions of this course; delivered by experienced tutor.
In this course, total seven session exams and one final exam are given. After passing all the exams, the participants can download and print their ISO 45001 lead implementer training certificate.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 45001:2018 occupational, health & safety management system (OH&SMS) requirements.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of OH&SMS requirements.
- Understand ISO 45001 terms and definitions
- Familiarize yourself with the high-level structure and the framework of OH&SMS.
- Understand the ISO 45001:2018 OH&SMS requirements and sub-clauses.
- Understand organizational issues and the context of the organization.
- Understand the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Know about leadership, planning, and support clauses.
- Know about the operation and performance evaluation clauses.
- Understand how improvement can be achieved in the organization.
- Understand, maintain, and retain the Documented Information list.
- Get the knowledge of how to verify at various places in the organization to establish a good ISO 45001 system.
- Provide the knowledge for hazards and risk and risk management
- Understand the new concepts of risk management and risk evaluation techniques.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This ISO 45001 lead implementer course is designed for working professionals, college students, and other individuals for enhancing their career to new heights.
If you are a working professional, or a student, an entrepreneur, or an individual looking for certified ISO 45001 lead implementer training, you can Enrol Now!
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.