Punyam Academy’s newly launched ISO 29993 Lead Auditor Training Online Course is mainly designed to provide high-level training and certification to become ISO 29993 lead auditor. The participants of this course will get the ISO 29993 lead auditor certificate with the Exemplar Global logo. In this online lead auditor training, the participants will learn about the learning services (outside formal education) management system, which is basically a quality management system for learning service providers who provide vocational courses, professional courses and other non-formal education courses. They will also know all the requirements of ISO 29993:2017 international standard in detail. The ISO 29993:2017 Lead Auditor Training course is beneficial for all those who prefer to learn online from their home or office at their own convenient time and get certified as ISO 29993 Lead Auditor. The Online Course for ISO 29993:2017 Lead Auditor Training comprising online lectures with audio-visual presentations, handouts and online exams will be helpful for all those who want to qualify as certified Lead Auditor for ISO 29993 audit of learning service providers’ management systems. After completion of this ISO 29993 lead auditor training online course successfully, the participants will be awarded ISO 29993 Lead Auditor certificate as a trained lead auditor.
Topics Covered: ISO 29993 Lead Auditor Online Course
Punyam Academy’s ISO 29993:2017 lead auditor online training course comprises the following eight sessions:
- Session - 1: Overview of ISO 29993:2017 Learning services outside formal education standard
- Session - 2: ISO 29993: 2017 Requirements
- Session - 3: Documented Information
- Session - 4: Audit Process
- Session - 5: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 6: Performing an Audit
- Session - 7: Nonconformity reporting and Corrective Action
- Session - 8: Steps for ISO 29993:2017 Certification
Each of the above sessions consists of modules such as lectures/videos, hand-outs and session exams as well as one final exam, as described below:
- Lectures/ Video Tutorial: In this module, the user can watch videos of training tutorials/presentations with explanatory audio on each of the above-mentioned seven topics to understand the subject well.
- Handouts: For all the above eight sessions, the handouts are given in approximately 100 pages in pdf format. The participants of this ISO 29993 lead auditor course can download and save the handouts into their computer for future reference. Also, they can print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
- Manaul - In Session 6, a practical example of a real-life learning service management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such a real-life case study of an LSMS manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - A complete set of more than 200 clause-wise audit questions on ISO 29993 is given as a ready tool to perform the lead audit. Participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit of the learning service management system.
- Exams: In this Lead Auditor Training course, a total of eight session exams and one final exam are given. After passing the final exam, the auto-generated ISO 29993 Lead Auditor Certificate with the Exemplar Global logo on the certificate can be downloaded from our dashboard and printed by participants. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
After completion of this ISO 29993 Lead Auditor Online Training e-learning course, the user will be able to:
- Familiarize with ISO 29993:2017 standard in detail.
- Know about the ISO 29993:2017 learning services outside formal education requirements
- Understand the documented information required by ISO 29993:2017.
- Understand documents and records to be maintained/ retained, and to check them as an internal auditor.
- Understand details of the opening meeting as well as closing meeting and external auditing techniques to perform an external audit on behalf of certification body as a certified ISO 29993 lead auditor and audit the system as per ISO 29993:2017
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Familiarize with the implementation of ISO 29993:2017 Lead Auditor programs for auditing, writing nonconformity report (NCR) and doing adequacy audit of sample documents of learning service provider in detail.
- Get the ready-to-use ISO 29993 audit checklists with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals who want to become ISO 29993 Lead Auditor from our Exemplar Global certified course.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within a learning service provider organization.
- Individuals having a basic knowledge of standard of working in the organization.
- Key personnel involved in the implementation of ISO 29993 systems within the organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as trained certified ISO 29993 lead auditor.
- Knowledge of management systems.
- Read the learning services outside formal education standard.
- Basic knowledge of learning services outside formal education.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.