To understand the requirements of ISO 41001:2018 standard, Punyam Academy’s this ISO 41001 Lead Auditor Training helps users to learn everything about Audit Techniques, Audit Process, and Audit Requirements as per the Facility Management System standard. Here, the ISO 41001 Lead Auditor Training online course is used to accelerate e-learning techniques. Users can get a detailed understanding of ISO 41001:2018 requirements. This course helps the company employees or individuals to qualify as 'ISO 41001 Lead Auditor' for Facility Management System. Upon successful completion of ISO 41001 lead auditor training online, the participants will gain knowledge of auditing, and get ISO 41001 lead auditor certificate. This Online certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
TOPICS COVERED UNDER ISO 41001 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING ONLINE COURSE
Punyam Academy’s this ISO 41001 2018 lead auditor course includes a total of 07 interactive online sessions with combinations of lectures with audio-visual presentation, hand-outs as well as online exams to ensure a complete understanding of the subject.
- Session - 1: Overview of ISO 41001:2018
- Session - 2: ISO 41001:2018 Requirements
- Session - 3: ISO 41001:2018 Documented Information
- Session - 4: Risk Management
- Session - 5: ISO 41001:2018 Internal Audit Process
- Session - 6: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 7: Performing an Audit
- Session - 8: Nonconformity and Corrective Action
Each of the above session consists of modules such as Audio lectures, hand-outs and session exams as well as one final exam as below:
- Lectures: There is a total of 07 lecture sessions, which are given in this course as a presentation with explanatory audio and visuals to understand the subject well.
- Hand-outs: For all the above 08 sessions, the hand-outs are given in a total of 100 pages in .pdf format. The participants of this ISO 41001 lead auditor course can download and save the hand-outs to their computer and to print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the 7 topics mentioned above.
- Manaul - In Session 7, a practical example of real-life facility management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such real-life case study of a FMS manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - The ISO 41001 Audit checklist contains a complete set of more than 400 audit questions as per ISO 41001:2018 standard requirement-wise as well as department-wise. The ISO 41001:2018 audit checklists also help participants to prepare for the final audit.
- Exams: In this ISO 41001 lead auditor training course, the participant has to clear all 08 session's exams and one final exam as given in a separate section of the course. After successfully passing the final exam, an auto-generated ISO 41001:2018 Lead Auditor Training Certificate will be issued and can be downloaded and printed from the dashboard.
After completion of this ISO 41001:2018 Lead Auditor Training e-learning course, the user will be able to:
- Familiarize with ISO 41001:2018 Requirements in detail.
- Know about the resource requirements and process requirements for FMS.
- Understand the documentation required by ISO 41001:2018.
- Understand documentation and list of procedures to be maintained, and to check them as internal auditor.
- Get the knowledge of ISO 41001:2018 internal auditing.
- Get the knowledge of internal auditing as per ISO 19011 and use of audit checklist.
- Understand details of the opening meeting as well as closing meeting and external auditing techniques to perform an external audit on behalf of certifying body as a certified ISO 20000 lead auditor and audit as per ISO/IEC 17021-1
- Get the ready-to-use ISO 41001 audit checklist with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals who want to become ISO 41001 Lead Auditor.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within the organization.
- Individuals having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization.
- Key personnel in the implementation within the organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as certified ISO 41001 trained lead auditor.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the standard.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Facility management (Knowledge of the following Facility management principles and concepts)
- Awareness of the need for Facility Management;
- The active prevention and detection;
- Ensuring a comprehensive approach to Facility Management.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.