To become Certified ISO 17021 Lead Auditor, for Certifying Bodies providing audit and certification to a management system based on ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015, an online Exemplar Global certified course - ISO 17021 Lead Auditor Training is introduced by Punyam Academy. The online ISO 17021 auditor course is mainly beneficial for those who want to learn online from their home or office at their own convenient time and get certified as lead auditor. Punyam Academy's this Online ISO 17021 Lead Auditor Training Course considers all-important requirements for ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 Accreditation for Certifying Bodies providing Certification for management systems. By taking this ISO 17021 lead auditor online training; you will learn everything such as an overview of ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 standard as well as the general requirements of the standard as the lead auditor and learn to consider the aim of ISO 17021-1:2015 standards to help auditors to succeed in today's competitive environment.
Accordingly, in preparing this Online ISO 17021 lead auditor training course, real and practical examples are provided in the form of video as well as a sample QMS manual of MSCB company for quick learning to users. Here, this lead ISO 17021 auditor course acknowledges users with how to conduct an opening meeting, perform an external audit as well as to conduct a closing meeting in any organization, and some key concepts of ISO 91011. After Successful Completion of this online ISO 17021 lead auditor training course, the user/participant will be awarded ISO/IEC 17021 Lead Auditor certificate as a trained lead auditor. And this certificate can be verified by anyone & anytime from our website after completion of this ISO 17021 lead auditor training course online successfully.
TOPICS COVERED UNDER ISO/IEC 17021 LEAD AUDITOR TRAINING
This ISO 17021 lead auditor training online course comprises eight sessions, as given below:
- Session - 1: Overview of ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015
- Session - 2: ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 requirements
- Session - 3: Remote audit process( based on IAF MD4 and IAF ID12)
- Session - 4: ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 documentation
- Session - 5: ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 Audit Process
- Session - 6: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 7: Performing an Audit
- Session - 8: Nonconformity and Corrective Action.
Eight sessions - topics covered in this training course, which described with lectures with audio-visual presentation, Video tutorials, Handouts, Online exams, etc.
Some of the above sessions have lectures with explanatory audio and visuals and graphics to understand the subject. The topics discussed in lectures are overview, audit process, terms and definitions, performing audit, etc.
For all the above 8 sessions, the handouts are given in more than a total of 100 pages in .pdf format. The participants of this ISO/IEC 17021 lead auditor training can download and save the handouts in their computer and print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the nine topics mentioned above.
In all of the above sessions, recorded videos of online training delivered by experts are given to understand each subject in detail to understand the ISO/IEC 17021 requirements and auditing clearly. Such videos cover clause wise requirements, documentation process, ISO 17021 remote audit process, performing audit, as well as an opening-closing meeting, and actual audit meeting tutorials. The video on the remote audit process based on IAF MD4 and IAF ID12 is explained.
In this course, the participant has to clear a total of 8 session exams and one final exam as given in a separate session of the course. After successful completion of the exam, the particpant can get auto-generated ISO/IEC 17021 Lead Auditor Certificate and can download and print the certificate from the dashboard.IN the exam sample ISO 17021 QMS manual of MSCB is given to carry out adequacy audit and report the audit non-conformities.
A complete set of more than 200 audit questions on ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 are given as a ready tool to perform the lead audit. The participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
With Successful completion of this ISO 17021 Lead Auditor Training E-learning Course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 17021-1:2015 requirements clauses and sub-clauses.
- Get an overview of ISO 17021-1:2015 and the benefits to implement it.
- Understand General and structural requirements of ISO 17021-1:2015 standard.
- Know about the Remote Auditing process.
- Know about the management system requirements of the ISO 17021-1:2015 standard.
- Understand documentation and list of procedures and records and to check them as lead auditor.
- Get the knowledge of lead auditing and use of audit checklist.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Understand how to prepare and maintain lead audit records.
- Get the ready-to-use lead audit checklist with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit.
- Understand the new concepts of impartiality, risk management, and process approach.
- Helpful for the participant to work as an internal audit in MSCB or to work as an auditor of the accreditation body
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
The person meeting any of the below-listed criteria can attend our course on ISO 17021 Lead auditor training.
- Individuals who want to become ISO/IEC 17021 Lead Auditors
- Individuals leading their certifying bodies to ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 registration
- Individuals having general awareness on ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015
- Having education as a graduate and working with certifying bodies or any private company and wants to make their carrier as an auditor
- The participant who has found this course useful in the past has been an internal QMS auditor or working in quality/operation areas and wants to upgrade his skill as a lead auditor with the formal training certificate.
- Knowledge of Quality management systems
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Knowledge of the following quality management system principles and concepts):
- The assignment of responsibility for the quality system;
- Incorporating management commitment and the interests of stakeholders;
- Enhancing societal values;
- Using the results of risk assessments to determine appropriate controls to reach acceptable levels of risk.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
This training program includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exam as well as final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student to get this course certificate
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.