Punyam Academy’s newly launched ISO 20121 Lead Auditor Training Online Course is mainly designed to provide high-level training and certification to become ISO 20121 lead auditor with certified by Exemplar Global and participant will get the certificate with Exemplar Global logo. In this online lead auditor training; the user will learn about the Event sustainability management system and ISO 20121:2012 requirements. The ISO 20121:2012 Lead Auditor Training course is beneficial for those users or participants, who prefer to learn online from their home or office at their own convenient time and get certified. The Online Course for ISO 20121:2012 Lead Auditor Training comprising online lectures with audio-visual presentations, handouts with audit checklists and online exams, who want to qualify as certified Lead Auditor for ISO 20121. After completion of this ISO 20121 lead auditor training course online successfully, the participants will be awarded ISO 20121 Lead Auditor certificate as a trained lead auditor.
Topics Covered : ISO 20121 Lead Auditor Online Course
Punyam Academy’s this ISO 20121:2012 lead auditor online training course comprises in the following 08 sessions,
- Session - 1: ISO 20121:2012 Event Sustainability Management System Overview
- Session - 2: ISO 20121: 2012 Requirements
- Session - 3: Documented Information
- Session - 4: Risk Management
- Session - 5: Audit Process
- Session - 6: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 7: Performing an Audit
- Session - 8: Nonconformity and Corrective Action
Each of the above sessions consists of modules such as lectures, hand-outs and session exams as well as one final exam as below:
- Lectures: In this module, the user gets a presentation with explanatory audio on each of the above mentioned 08 topics to understand the subject well.
- Handouts: For all the above 08 sessions, the handouts are given in more than 100 pages in pdf format. The participant of this ISO 20121 lead auditor course can download and save the handouts in their computer for future reference. Also, they can print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
- Manaul - In Session 7, a practical example of real-life ISO 20121 manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such a real-life case study of a ISO 20121 manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - A complete set of more than 400 ISO 20121 audit checklists are given as a ready to perform lead audit tool. Participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
- Exams: In this Lead Auditor Training course, a total of 08 session-exams and one final exam are given. After passing the final exam, the auto-generated ISO 20121 Lead Auditor Certificate with Exemplar Global logo on the certificate and can be downloading and print by participants. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
After completion of this ISO 20121 Lead Auditor Online Training e-learning course, the user will be able to:
- Familiarize with ISO 20121:2012 requirements in detail.
- Know about the resource requirements and process requirements for ISO 20121:2012.
- Understand the documented information required by ISO 20121:2012.
- Understand documentation and list of procedures to be maintained, and to check them as an internal auditor.
- Understand details of the opening meeting as well as closing meeting and external auditing techniques to perform an external audit on behalf of certifying body as a certified ISO 20121 lead auditor and audit as per ISO 20121:2012
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Familiarize implementation of ISO 20121:2012 Lead Auditor programs for auditing and writing non-conformity and doing adequacy audit of sample documents of some company in detail.
- Get the ready-to-use ISO 20121 audit checklists with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals who want to become ISO 20121 Lead Auditor from our exemplar global certified course.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within the organization.
- Individuals having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization.
- Key personnel in the implementation of ISO 20121 system within the organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as trained certified ISO 20121 lead auditor.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the Event Sustainability Management System standard.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Event Sustainability Management (Knowledge of the following Event Sustainability Management System principles and concepts)
- Awareness of the need for Event Sustainability;
- The active prevention and detection;
- Ensuring a comprehensive approach to Event Sustainability Management.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.