Punyam Academy’s Online ISO 37101 Lead Auditor Training Course is designed to provide you training and certification to become a certified ISO 37101 Lead Auditor. On successful completion of this course, you will get ISO 37101 Lead Auditor Certificate with the logo of Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) - a world leader in training and certification programs.
In this online lead auditor training, you will learn everything you need to know in order to conduct and lead audit of ISO 37101 management system for sustainable development in communities on behalf of your own organization or any certification bodies. This online ISO 37101 Lead Auditor Training course provides a complete knowledge of ISO 37101:2016 standard and the requirements for security management systems. This course enables you to perform audit of a management system for sustainable development in communities (MSSDC) by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out first-, second- or third-party audits in accordance with ISO 19011 guidelines for auditing management systems. You will learn nonconformity reporting as well as roles and responsibilities of a lead auditor for ISO 37101 management system for sustainable development in communities.
Our online ISO 37101:2016 Lead Auditor Training course is beneficial especially for those who prefer to learn auditing process and techniques from the comfort of their home or office at their own convenient time and get certified as ISO 37101 Lead Auditor. After completion of this online ISO 37101 lead auditor training course successfully, you will be awarded ISO 37101 Lead Auditor certificate as a trained lead auditor. This will help you demonstrate your competence to audit ISO 37101 management system for sustainable development in communities in any geographical location across the globe.
Topics Covered: ISO 37101 Lead Auditor Online Course
Punyam Academy’s online ISO 37101:2016 lead auditor training course comprises following seven sessions:
- Session - 1: Overview of ISO 37101:2016 management system for sustainable development in communities
- Session - 2: ISO 37101: 2016 Requirements
- Session - 3: Documented Information
- Session - 4: Risk Management
- Session - 5: Audit Process
- Session - 6: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 7: Performing an Audit
- Session - 8: Nonconformity reporting and Corrective Action
Each of the above sessions consists of modules such as lectures, handouts and session exams as well as one final exam at the end of all sessions, as described below:
- Lectures: In this module, you will get complete knowledge of the topic through an audio-visual presentation on each of the above-mentioned eight topics to understand the subject well.
- Handouts: For all the above eight sessions, the handouts are given in approximately 150 pages in pdf format. The participants of this ISO 37101 lead auditor course can download and save all the handouts in their computer for future reference. Also, they can print or read the handouts offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
- Manaul - In Session 7, a practical example of a real-life ISO 37101 manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such a real-life case study of an ISO 37101 manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - A complete set of more than four hundred ISO 37101:2016 clause wise audit questions are given as a ready tool to perform and lead audit of a management system for sustainable development in communities. Participants can download this checklist for future reference and use it during the audit of any organization.
- Exams: In this Lead Auditor Training course, a total of eight session-exams and one final exam are given. In addition a sample system manual is also provided for document review exercise by participants. After passing the final exam, an auto-generated ISO 37101 Lead Auditor Certificate with Exemplar Global logo on the certificate can be downloaded from our dashboard and printed by participants. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
After completion of this Online ISO 37101 Lead Auditor Training course, the users will be able to:
- Familiarize with ISO 37101:2016 MSSDC, including its benefits
- Know in detail the ISO 37101:2016 requirements for MSSDC
- Understand ISO 37101:2016 MSSDC documentation structure
- Understand the process of risk management in order to address risks and opportunities within a MSSDC
- Know the audit process for a MSSDC
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Know how to write nonconformity report (NCR) and perform adequacy audit of documents.
- Get a ready-to-use ISO 37101 audit checklist with clause wise questions to perform an effective audit.
- Understand details of the opening meeting as well as closing meeting and auditing techniques to perform a certification audit as a certified ISO 37101 lead auditor.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Any individuals who want to get ISO 37101 Lead Auditor certificate.
- Professionals who want to become ISO 37101 auditor/lead auditor for a certification body.
- Students who want to make their career as a certified ISO 37101 Lead Auditor.
- Key personnel responsible for the performance evaluation of ISO 37101 security management system.
- ISO 37101 management system consultants.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as trained and certified ISO 37101 lead auditor.
- Basic knowledge of ISO management systems.
- Interest in management system audit.
- Having read the ISO 37101:2016 standard
- Interest in the topic of sustainable development in communities
- Ability to read and understand English language.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.