Dipen M. Shah has more than 14 years of experience in Quality Management System. Dipen is a professional who enjoys working in the fields of Business Excellence and Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015), Aerospace AS9100 & IATF 16949, and EMS ISO 14000 with Process Excellence & to improve the systems through various forms of Manufacturing Audits. Previously, they worked for numerous firms where they offered training on the Seven Quality Tools, 5S, IATF 16949, IRIS 22163, and a part of ISMS as a customer audit.
- Masters in Quality and Productivity Management (MQPM) from Statistics Department, Sardar Patel University, Vallabh Vidhyanagar
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship (Pursuing at EDI)
- Diploma in IT (NIIT)
- Kemrock Industries & Exports Ltd as Quality Officer
- M. Smith & Sons Ltd from May 2012 and PAL Shell Cast (Group of Western Auto) From May-2015 to Jun 2016 as Customer representative & Management representative to maintain & implement QMS system ISO/TS 16949 with customer requirements & PPAP approval
- BC Instruments India (Anand, Gujarat) as Management representative