Punyam Academy’s this ISO 20000 lead auditor training online course provides training and ISO 20000 lead auditor certification which is beneficial for users to become ISO 20000-1 2018 lead Auditor for IT Service Management System. To understand the requirements of ISO 20000-1:2018 standard, ISO 20000-1:2018 Lead Auditor Training helps users to learn everything about Audit Techniques, Audit Process, and Audit Requirements as per the ITSMS standard.
The online ISO 20000-1:2018 Lead Auditor Training Course on IT Service Management System is available in e-learning mode. The beneficiary of this ISO 20000 lead auditor training online is to attend this e-learning course from home or office at a convenient time for that user or participant. This course also helps company employees to qualify as 'Certified ISO 20000 lead Auditor' based on ISO 20000-1:2018 standard. The participants will get ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 lead auditor certificate as a trained lead auditor, after successful completion of this online course as well as passing session exam and final exam.
TOPICS COVERED UNDER ISO 20000:2018 LEAD AUDITOR ONLINE TRAINING COURSE
Punyam Academy’s this ISO 20000-1:2018 lead auditor online training course comprises in the following 08 sessions,
- Session - 1: Overview of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 ITSMS
- Session - 2: ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Requirements
- Session - 3: ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Terms and Definitions
- Session - 4: ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Documented Information
- Session - 5: ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Internal Audit Process
- Session - 6: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 7: Performing an Audit
- Session - 8: Nonconformity and Corrective Action
Each of the above sessions consists of modules such as lectures, hand-outs and session exams as well as one final exam as below:
In this module, the user gets a presentation with explanatory audio on each of the above-mentioned 08 topics to understand the subject well.
For all the above 08 sessions, the handouts are given in more than 80 pages in pdf format. The participant of this ISO 20000 auditor course can download and save the handouts in their computer for future reference. Also, they can print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
- Manaul - In Session 7, a practical example of real-life IT service management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such real-life case study of a ISO 20000-1 manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - A complete set of more than 400 ISO 20000-1:2018 audit checklists are given as a ready-to-perform lead audit tool. Participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
In this Lead Auditor Training course, a total of 08 session-exams and one final exam are given. After passing the final exam, the auto-generated ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Lead Auditor Certificate can be downloading and print by participants. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
After completion of this ISO 20000-1:2018 Lead Auditor Online Training e-learning course, the user will be able to:
- Familiarize with ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 requirements in detail.
- Know about the resource requirements and process requirements for ITSMS.
- Understand the documented information required by ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
- Understand documentation and list of procedures to be maintained, and to check them as an internal auditor.
- Get the knowledge of internal auditing as per ISO 19011 and use of audit checklist.
- Understand details of the opening meeting as well as closing meeting and external auditing techniques to perform an external audit on behalf of certifying body as a certified ISO 20000 lead auditor and audit as per ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Familiarize implementation of ISO 20000 Lead Auditor programs for auditing and writing non-conformity and doing adequacy audit of sample documents of some company in detail.
- Get the ready-to-use ISO 20000 audit checklist with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within the organization.
- Individuals having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization.
- Key personnel in the implementation of Iso 20000 system within the organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as trained certified ISO 20000 lead auditor.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the ITSMS standard.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- IT Service management (Knowledge of the following IT Service management principles and concepts)
- Awareness of the need for IT Service;
- The active prevention and detection;
- Ensuring a comprehensive approach to IT Service management.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.