The ISO 27001 lead Implementer training E-learning course is specifically designed for those who want to get the awareness of ISO 27001:2022 and its requirements. The course includes in detail an overview of the Information Security Management System (ISMS), the benefits of ISMS, ISO 27001 requirements, a list of documented information, steps for certification, etc. This ISO 27001 training online course is helpful for employees of all types of organizations, students, IT professionals, and individuals to get complete awareness of ISO 27001:2022 international standard. Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will gain complete knowledge and awareness of ISO 27001:2022 implementation.
Topics Covered Under ISO 27001 lead Implementer training
The ISO/IEC 27001:2022 lead Implementer training online course comprises the following four sections:
The lectures are given in the following sessions in the form of presentations with explanatory audio to understand the subject.
- Session 1: Overview of ISO 27001:2022 ISMS management system
- Session 2: ISO 27001:2022 Requirements
- Session 3: ISO 27001:2022 Control Objectives and Controls
- Session 4: ISO 27001:2022 Documented Information
- Session 5: Risk Management
- Session 6: Steps for Installation and Certification for ISO 27001:2022
- Session 7: ISMS Terms and Definitions
For all the above-listed sessions, handouts in more than 40 pages are given in pdf format. The participant of this ISO 27001 training can save the handouts on their computer and print them or read it offline to get detailed knowledge of all the five topics listed above. The knowledge gained from this ISO 27001 lead implementer training helps the employees to get prepared for the final audit. Other than above seven topics, participant will get other sample documents to use as ready referral material as listed below:
- ISMS Manual
- ISMS Procedures
- Procedure For Documented Information Control
- Procedure for Approach Procedure for ISMS Implementation
- Procedure for Organization Security
- Backup Policy
- Clear Desk and Clear Screen Policy
- Sample Forms
- Format for Media Disposal and Scrap record
- Format for Visitor Entry Register
- Format for Employment confidentiality and Non-competition agreement
- Sample Filled Risk Assessment sheet
- List of Documents required for ISO 27001 certification
This part provides online training videos of more than 10 hours total on all-important sessions of this course; delivered by an experienced tutor.
In this course, a total of seven session-exams and one final exam are given. After passing all the exams, the participants can download and print their ISO 27001 lead implementer training certificate.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 27001:2022 information security management system (ISMS) requirements.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of ISMS requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the high-level structure and the framework of ISMS.
- Understand the ISO 27001:2022 ISMS requirements and sub-clauses.
- Understand the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Know about the operation and performance evaluation clauses.
- Understand how improvement can be achieved in the organization.
- Understand, maintain, and retain the Documented Information list.
- Get the knowledge of how to verify at various places in the organization to establish a good ISO 27001 system.
- Understand the new concepts of risk management and risk evaluation techniques.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This ISO 27001 lead implementer course is designed for working professionals, college students, and other individuals for enhancing their careers to new heights.
If you are a working professional, or a student, an entrepreneur, or an individual looking for certified ISO 27001 lead implementer training, you can Enrol Now!
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.