Punyam Academy’s this certified ISO 20000 auditor training – an online course provides training and ISO 20000 internal auditor certification which is beneficial for users to become ISO 20000 internal Auditor for IT Service Management System. To understand the requirements of ISO 20000-1:2018 standard, ISO 20000 Auditor Training helps users to learn everything about documentation process, terms and definition of service management system, audit techniques, audit process, and audit requirements as per the ITSMS standard.
The online ISO 20000-1 Auditor Training Course on IT Service Management System is available in e-learning mode. The key benefit of this ISO 20000 auditor training online is that a user can attend it from home or office at a convenient time with availability of internet and computer or laptop or mobile. This course also helps company employees to qualify as 'Certified ISO 20000 Auditor' based on ISO 20000-1:2018 standard. The participants will get ISO/IEC 20000-1 auditor training certificate as a trained internal auditor, after successful completion of this online course as well as passing session exams and final exam. This course is certified by Exemplar Global.
Punyam Academy’s ISO 20000-1 auditor training – online course comprises in the following 06 sessions:
- Session - 1: ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Terms and Definitions
- Session - 2: ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Requirements
- Session - 3: ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Internal Audit Process
- Session - 4: Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 5: ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Internal Audit Records
- Session - 6: ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Documented Information
Each of the above sessions consists of modules such as lectures/video tutorials, hand-outs and session exams as well as one final exam as below:
- Lectures/ Videos:
In this module, the user can go through audio-visual presentation on each of the above-mentioned 06 topics as well as can watch video tutorials given on important topics like audit process, documentation, requirements, etc. to understand the subject well.
For all the above 06 sessions, the handouts are given in more than 80 pages in pdf format. The participant of this ISO 20000 auditor course can download and save the handouts in their computer for future reference. Also, they can print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
In this ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Training course, a total of 06 session-exams and one final exam are given. After passing the final exam, the auto-generated ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Certified Auditor Certificate will be available to download and print for participants. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
- Audit Checklist:
A complete set of more than 200 ISO 20000-1:2018 audit checklists are given as a ready-to-perform audit tool. Participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
After completion of this Online ISO 20000 Auditor Training e-learning course, the user will be able to:
- Familiarize with ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 requirements in detail.
- Know about the resource requirements and process requirements for ITSMS.
- Understand the documented information required by ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
- Understand documentation and list of procedures to be maintained, and to check them as an internal auditor.
- Get the knowledge of internal auditing as per ISO 19011 and use of audit checklist.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Get the ready-to-use ISO 20000 audit checklist with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals who want to become ISO 20000 Internal Auditor from our exemplar global certified course.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within the organization.
- Individuals having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization.
- Key personnel in the implementation of ISO 20000 system within the organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as trained certified ISO 20000 auditor.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the ITSMS standard.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- IT Service management (Knowledge of the following IT Service management principles and concepts)
- Awareness of the need for IT Service;
- The active prevention and detection;
- Ensuring a comprehensive approach to IT Service management.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.