Punyam Academy’s Online ISO/IEC 27017 Lead Auditor Training Course is designed to provide you high-level training and certification to become a certified ISO/IEC 27017 Lead Auditor. On successful completion of this course, you will get ISO/IEC 27017 Lead Auditor Certificate with the logo of Exemplar Global (formerly RABQSA) – a world leader in training and certification programs.
In this online lead auditor training, you will learn everything you need to know in order to conduct and lead audits of ISO/IEC 27017 IT- Security Techniques for Cloud Services (ITCS) management system on behalf of your own company or any certification bodies. This online ISO/IEC 27017 Lead Auditor Training course provides complete knowledge of ISO/IEC 27017:2015 standard and the requirements for IT- Security Techniques for Cloud Services (ITCS) management system. This training will also equip you with the knowledge and skills of auditing process, audit techniques, nonconformity reporting as well as your roles and responsibilities as a lead auditor for ISO/IEC 27017 security management system audits. Our ISO/IEC 27017:2015 Lead Auditor Training comprises audio-visual presentations, handouts, ISO/IEC 27017 audit checklist, case study documents and online exams, which will be quite beneficial for all those who want to qualify as certified Lead Auditor for ISO/IEC 27017 audit of any organizations in any part of the world.
Our online ISO/IEC 27017:2015 Lead Auditor Training course is beneficial especially for those who prefer to learn auditing process and techniques from the comfort of their home or office at their own convenient time and get certified as ISO/IEC 27017 Lead Auditor. After completion of this online ISO/IEC 27017 lead auditor training course successfully, the participants will be awarded ISO/IEC 27017 Lead Auditor certificate as a trained lead auditor.
Topics Covered: ISO/IEC 27017 Lead Auditor Online Course
Punyam Academy’s online ISO/IEC 27017:2015 lead auditor training course comprises following eight sessions:
- Session - 1: Overview of ISO/IEC 27017:2015 IT- Security Techniques for Cloud Services
- Session - 2: ISO/IEC 27017: 2015 Requirements
- Session - 3: Documented Information
- Session - 4: Risk Management (includes risk assessment and risk treatment)
- Session - 5: Audit Process
- Session - 6: Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session - 7: Performing an Audit
- Session - 8: Nonconformity reporting and Corrective Action
Each of the above sessions consists of audio-visual presentations, handouts and session exams. Overall, the contents of this online course include the following:
- Lectures: In this module, the user gets audio-visual presentation explaining each of the above-mentioned topics to understand the subject well.
- Handouts: For all the above 8 sessions, the handouts are given in more than a total of 200 pages in PDF format. The participant of this ISO/IEC 27017:2015 lead auditor course can download and save the handouts in their computer for future reference. Also, they can print or read the contents offline to get detailed knowledge of all the topics.
- Manaul - In Session 7, a practical example of real-life IT- security techniques for cloud services management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such a real-life case study of an ISO/IEC 27017 manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - ISO/IEC 27017:2015 clause-wise audit checklist has more than 300 audit questions and ISO/IEC 27002:2013 control audit checklist having more than 200 audit questions are given in handouts, which can be used as a readymade audit tool. Participants can download and use the checklists for future reference during audit of any organization.
- Videos: Actual video of performing an actual audit with real and practical examples of audit questions and answers. Participants can watch and learn how to perform and lead the audit of an organization and manage the opening and closing meetings with the management and personnel of the organization.
- Exam: Each session of this course contains an online session exam. Participants have to pass the exam after the completion of each session. After passing the final exam, the auto-generated ISO/IEC 27017:2015 Lead Auditor Certificate can be download and printed by the participants. This certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
After completion of this Online ISO/IEC 27017 Lead Auditor Training course, the users will be able to:
- Familiarize with ISO/IEC 27017:2015 Standard for Cloud Services, including benefits of certification
- Know in detail the ISO/IEC 27017:2015 requirements for IT- Security Techniques for Cloud Services management system
- Understand ISO/IEC 27017:2015 documentation structure
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Understand how to perform and/or lead certification audits with the use of audit checklists.
- Understand the concepts of risk management, risk evaluation and treatment
- Understand the components and format of Statement of Applicability (SOA)
- Get confidence to conduct opening and closing meetings during any audit
- Know about the types of nonconformities and how to close them
- Enable yourself to lead an audit team for ISO/IEC 27017:2015 certification audits.
- Get readymade ISO/IEC 27017 clause wise audit checklist and ISO/IEC 27002: 2013 control audit checklist to perform an effective audit.
- Understand details of the opening meeting as well as closing meeting and auditing techniques to perform a certification audit as a certified ISO/IEC 27017 lead auditor .
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Individuals, including working professionals and students, who want to become ISO/IEC 27017 Lead Auditor from our Exemplar Global certified course.
- Individuals involved in the implementation and/or audit of ISO/IEC 27017:2015 ITCS management system in an organization.
- Individuals who want to have complete knowledge of ISO/IEC 27017:2015 standard for implementing ITCS system and information security controls in any organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as trained & certified IISO/IEC 27017:2015 lead auditor.
Ability to understand information and instructions in English language is a must for participants. Following will be advantageous, though not pre-requisites:
- Interest in assessment/audit work
- Interest in information security in cloud services.
- Having read ISO/IEC 27017:2015 and ISO/IEC 27002 standards
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.