This ISOIEC 17025:2017 Internal Auditor and Measurement Uncertainty Training online course is specifically designed for those who want to learn QMS as per ISO/IEC 17025 and Laboratory Accreditation as well as to know ISO 17025:2017 requirements in detail. The ISOIEC 17025:2017 Internal Auditor and Measurement Uncertainty Training online course helps the testing and calibration laboratory employees to qualify as 'Internal Auditor' for ISO/IEC 17025 and Laboratory Accreditation with understanding all Basic concepts and evaluation of Measurement Uncertainty and detailed ISO 17025:2017 requirements. Upon successful completion of this course and all exams, the participants will gain knowledge and understanding of ISO/IEC 17025 internal auditing with Horizontal and vertical audit, and get ISOIEC 17025:2017 Internal Auditor and Measurement Uncertainty Training Course Certificate as a trained internal auditor.
TOPICS COVERED: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 INTERNAL AUDITOR AND MEASUREMENT UNCERTAINTY TRAINING
The course includes a total of 14 interactive online sessions with combinations of lectures with audio-visual presentation and handouts as well as online exams to ensure a complete understanding of the subject:
- Session 1: Overview of QMS as per ISO/IEC 17025 and Laboratory Accreditation
- Session 2: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Requirements - Clauses 4, 5, 6
- Session 3: ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Requirements - Clauses 7, 8
- Session 4: Summary of Changes in ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Session 5: Decision Rule
- Session 6: Risk and Opportunity
- Session 7: Internal audit – Horizontal audit and Vertical audit
- Session 8: Audit Records, Audit Checklist and NC Statement Writing
- Session 9: ISO 17025:2017 Documentation
- Session 10: Management Review
- Session 11: Assessment Process
- Session 12: Basic concept and evaluation of Measurement Uncertainty
- Session 13: Measurement Uncertainty practical examples - Testing
- Session 14: Measurement Uncertainty practical examples – Calibration
Above all 14 Sessions of this course consists of all modules such as Audio lectures, hand-outs, training video and session exams as well as one final exam as below:
The Interactive lectures are available in this course as a presentation with explanatory audio and visuals to understand the subject well.
For all the above 14 sessions, the hand-outs are given in more than 400 pages in pdf format. The participants of this Course can download and save the handouts to their computer and print them or read them offline to get detailed knowledge of all the 14 topics mentioned above.
Here the Course provides facility of 20 training videos for understanding each requirement of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 as well as performing an actual audit with the real practical example. User can watch and learn how to perform the audit in the organization.
Here, in this online course, first the participant has to clear all 14 session's exams and one final exam as given in a separate section of the course. After successfully passing the final exam, an auto-generated Fundamentals of ISOIEC 17025:2017 Internal Auditor and Measurement Uncertainty Training Certificate will be issued and can be downloaded and printed from the dashboard.
- Audit Checklist
A complete set of more than 200 audit questions based on ISO 17025:2017 requirements-wise as well as department-wise are given as a ready tool to perform an internal audit. Participants of this course can download this audit checklist for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
After completion of this ISOIEC 17025:2017 Internal Auditor and Measurement Uncertainty Training e-learning course, the user will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with QMS as per ISO/IEC 17025 and Laboratory Accreditation in detail.
- Know about the detailed ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Requirements for Measurement Uncertainty.
- Understand the Risks and Opportunity.
- Understand the Internal Audit in detail.
- Understand the Measurement Uncertainty Calculation with practical examples.
- Know about the Measurement Uncertainty in the certificate.
- Understand concept and evaluation of Measurement Uncertainty
- Get the knowledge of internal auditing and use of audit checklist.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
- Those who want to become ISO 17025:2017 Internal Auditor from our exemplar global certified course.
- Those who want to implement the Laboratory management system within the organization.
- Those Who wants having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as trained certified Internal auditor with Measurement Uncertainty.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the LMS standard.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Laboratory Management (Knowledge of the following Laboratory Management principles and concepts)
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.