The ISO/IEC 17025 lead Implementer training E-learning course is specifically designed for those who want to become certified lead implementer for ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and get details knowledge about its requirements. The course includes in detail an overview of Laboratory Management System (LMS), ISO/IEC 17025 requirements, list of documented information, uncertainty measurement, decision rule, steps for certification, etc. This ISO/IEC 17025 training online course is helpful for employees of testing and calibration laboratories, students, QMS professionals, and individuals to get the awareness of implementing ISO/IEC 17025:2017 system in any organization. Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will get a certificate of ISO 17025 lead implementer and gain complete knowledge and awareness of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 implementation.
Topics Covered Under ISO/IEC 17025 lead Implementer training
The ISO/IEC 17025:2017 lead Implementer training online course comprises the following four sections:
The lectures are given in the following sessions in the form of presentations with explanatory audio to understand the subject.
- Session 1 : Overview of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 LMS management system
- Session 2 : ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Requirements
- Session 3 : ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Documented Information
- Session 4 : Summary of Changes in ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Session 5 : Decision Rule
- Session 6 : Risk and Opportunity
- Session 7 : Management Review for LMS
- Session 8 : Basic concept and evaluation of Measurement Uncertainty
- Session 9 : Measurement Uncertainty practical examples – Testing
- Session 10 : Steps for accreditation to ISO 17025:2017
For all the above-listed sessions, handouts in more than 100 pages are given in pdf format. The participant of this ISO/IEC 17025 training can save the handouts in their computer and print it or read it offline to get detailed knowledge of all the five topics listed above. The knowledge gained from this ISO/IEC 17025 lead implementer training helps the employees to get prepared for final audit. Other than above ten topics, participant will get other sample documents to use as ready referral material as listed below:
- Quality Manual
- Quality Procedures
- Procedure for Document and data control
- Procedure for Evaluation of measurement uncertainty and statistical techniques for analysis of data
- Procedure for providing statement of conformity and decision rule
- Sample Forms
- Format for Change Note
- Format for Periodic document review report
- Format for Master List and Distribution List of Documents
- Sample Filled Risk sheet
- Sample Management Review Meeting
- List of Documents required for ISO/IEC 17025 certification
This part provides online training videos of more than 8 hours total on all important sessions of this course; delivered by an experienced tutor.
In this course, session exams and one final exam are given. After passing all the exams, the participants can download and print their ISO/IEC 17025 lead implementer training certificate.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Laboratory management system (LMS) requirements.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of LMS requirements.
- Familiarize yourself with the high-level structure and the framework of LMS.
- Understand the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 LMS requirements and sub-clauses.
- Understand the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- Know about the operation and performance evaluation clauses.
- Understand how improvement can be achieved in the organization.
- Understand, maintain, and retain the Documented Information list.
- Get the knowledge of how to verify at various places in the organization to establish a good ISO/IEC 17025 system.
- Understand the new concepts of risk management and risk evaluation techniques.
Who Should Attend This Course?
This ISO/IEC 17025 lead implementer course is designed for working professionals, college students, and other individuals for enhancing their career to new heights.
If you are a working professional, or a student, an entrepreneur, or an individual looking for certified ISO/IEC 17025 lead implementer training, you can Enrol Now!
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.