This ISO 17025 auditor training online course is specifically designed for those who want to learn auditing techniques based on ISO 17025:2017 as well as to know ISO 17025:2017 requirements in detail. The ISO 17025 auditor training online course helps the laboratory employees to qualify as 'Internal Auditor' for Laboratory Management System based on ISO 17025:2017. Upon successful completion of this course and all exams, the participants will gain knowledge and understanding of internal auditing, and get ISO 17025 auditor training certificate as a trained internal auditor.
Topics Covered Under ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Training
This ISO 17025 Auditor Training Online Course comprises Eight sessions as given below:
- Session 1 : ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Management system overview
- Session 2 : Requirements of ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Management System.
- Session 3 : ISO 17025:2017 Documentation.
- Session 4 : ISO 17025:2017 Internal Audit process.
- Session 5 : ISO 17025:2017 Audit Records and Audit Checklist.
- Session 6 : Impartiality, Risk Management, Decision Rule and Process Approach, Key changes in ISO 17025-2017
- Session 7 : Basic concept and evaluation of Measurement Uncertainty
- Session 8 : Measurement Uncertainty - Practical examples.
Each of the above eight sessions consists of modules such as video tutorial/lectures, hand-outs, and online exams as below:
- Videos / Lectures:
The video tutorials by laboratory management system experts on important topics are covered in this module of the training course. Also, in each of the above-mentioned sessions, an audio-visual presentation is available in lectures of an online learning management dashbord, which gives detailed information about the subject.
For all the above eight topics, the handouts are given in more than 140 pages in pdf format. The participant of this ISO 17025 auditor course can download and save the handouts in their computer and print it or read them offline to get detailed knowledge on all the six topics given above.
In ISO 17025 auditor course, total eight-session exams and one final exam is given. After passing the final exam, the participants can download and print their ISO 17025 auditor training online certificate.
- Audit Checklist
A complete set of more than 200 audit questions based on ISO 17025:2017 requirements-wise as well as department-wise are given as a ready tool to perform an internal audit. ISO 17025 auditor certification online also helps to prepare for the final audit. Participants of this course can download this checklist for future reference and use it during the audit process of the organization.
After completion of this ISO 17025 auditor course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 17025:2017 laboratory management system requirements clauses and sub clauses
- Get an overview of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 laboratory management system (LMS) and the benefits to implement it.
- Familiarize yourself with the high level structure and the framework of LMS.
- Understand general and structural requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard.
- Know about the resource requirements and process requirements for LMS.
- Know about the management system requirements and option A and option B of the ISO/IEC 17025-2017 standard.
- Understand documentation and list of procedures and records to be maintained by laboratory, and to check them as internal auditor.
- Get the knowledge of internal auditing and use of audit checklist.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Understand how to prepare and maintain internal audit records.
- Get the ready-to-use internal audit checklist with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit.
- Understand the new concepts of impartiality, risk management and risk evaluation techniques, decision rule, and process approach.
- Make a team of internal auditors to establish quick and effective system for ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation.
Who should attend this course?
- Individuals who want to become LMS Internal Auditor.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the management system within the organization.
- Individuals having a basic knowledge of standard or working in the organization
- Key personnel in the implementation within the organization
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as certified ISO/IEC 17025 trained auditor.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the standard.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Knowledge of the laboratory management system principles and concepts.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.