This course is specifically designed for those who want to learn auditing techniques based on ISO 17025:2017 as well as to know ISO 17025:2017 requirements in detail. The ISO 17025: 2017 auditor training course helps the laboratory employees to qualify as 'Internal Auditor' for Laboratory Management System based on ISO 17025:2017. Upon successful completion of this course and all exams, the participants will gain knowledge and understanding of internal auditing, and get ISO 17025 auditor training certificate as a trained internal auditor.
There are total six sessions given as ppt presentation with explanatory audio to understand the subject
- Lesson 1 : ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Management system overview
- Lesson 2 : Requirements of ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Management System.
- Lesson 3 : ISO 17025:2017 Documentation.
- Lesson 4 : ISO 17025:2017 Internal Audit process.
- Lesson 5 : ISO 17025:2017 Audit Records and Audit Checklist.
- Lesson 6: Impartiality, Risk Management, Decision Rule and Process Approach – Key changes in ISO 17025-2017
For all the above six topics, the handouts in more than 50 pages is given in pdf format. Participant of this ISO 17025 training can save the handout in their computer or print it or read it offline to get detailed knowledge on all the six topics given above. A complete set of more than 300 audit questions based on ISO/IEC 17025-2017 is given as a ready tool to perform internal audit and be prepared for final audit with the help of this online ISO 17025 training and auditor certification.
In this course, total six session exams and one final exam is given. After passing the exams, the participants can print their ISO 17025 auditor training certificate.
After completion of this E-learning course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 17025:2017 laboratory management system requirements clauses and sub clauses
- Get an overview of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 laboratory management system (LMS) and the benefits to implement it.
- Familiarize yourself with the high level structure and the framework of LMS.
- Understand General and structural requirements of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard.
- Know about the resource requirements and process requirements for LMS.
- Know about the management system requirements and option A and option B of the ISO/IEC 17025-2017 standard.
- Understand documentation and list of procedures and records to be maintained by laboratory, and to check them as internal auditor.
- Get the knowledge of internal auditing and use of audit checklist.
- Understand the processes involved in auditing.
- Know about the types of auditing and questioning techniques.
- Understand how to prepare and maintain internal audit records.
- Get the ready-to-use internal audit checklist with clause-wise questions to perform an effective audit.
- Understand the new concepts of impartiality, risk management and risk evaluation techniques, decision rule, and process approach.
- Make a team of internal auditors to establish quick and effective system for ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
This training program includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exam as well as final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student to get this course certificate
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.