This online course will help attendees to learn everything about Private Security Operations Management Systems (SOMS), including an overview of ISO 18788:2015 international standard for SOMS, the requirements for SOMS, Audit Techniques, Audit Process, and Audit Requirements as per the standard. ISO 18788:2015 provides a business and risk management framework for organizations conducting or contracting security operations and related activities and functions.
Users of this online ISO 18788 Lead Auditor Training course will get a detailed understanding of ISO 18788:2015 requirements as well as how to audit a Private Security Operations Management System for compliance with the ISO 18788:2015 requirements. This course will help the private security company employees or any other individuals who want to qualify as 'ISO 18788 Lead Auditor' for Security Operations Management Systems. Upon successful completion of ISO 18788 lead auditor training online, the participants will gain knowledge of the Private Security Operations Management System requirements for compliance with ISO 18788:2015 standard as well as SOMS documentation, risk management, auditing techniques, audit checklist etc. On completion of the online course, the user will get ISO 18788 lead auditor training certificate. This Online certificate can be verified by anyone anytime from this website.
Content Covered in ISO 18788 Lead Auditor Training Course
ISO 18788 Lead Auditor Training - online course contains video tutorials recorded by experienced management system trainers and handouts in .pdf formats to download as well as online session exams and final exam.
- Videos and/or Lectures:
The video tutorials and/or lectures with an audio-visual presentation on the following topics are given in this course:
- Session 1: Overview of ISO 18788 Private Security Operations Management Systems
- Session 2: ISO 18788:2015 Private Security Operations Management Systems Requirements
- Session 3: ISO 18788:2015 Documented Information
- Session 4: Risk Management
- Session 5 : ISO 18788:2015 Audit Process
- Session 6 : Audit Terms and Definitions and Roles and Responsibilities
- Session 7 : Performing an Audit
- Session 8 : Nonconformity and Corrective Action
For the above sessions, the handouts are given in pdf format. The participant of this ISO 18788 Lead Auditor Training online course can download and save the handouts in their computer for future reference and read them offline, anytime and anywhere.
- Manaul - In Session 7, a practical example of real-life private security operations management system manual is given for performing document review and understanding adequacy audit findings. Such real-life case study of a SOMS manual will help participants to gain better knowledge and skill of auditing.
- Audit Checklist - A complete set of more than 200 clause-wise audit questions on ISO 18788 is given as a ready tool to perform the lead audit. Participants can download it for future reference and use it during the audit of the learning private security operations management system.
- Online Exams
The participant of this online course will be required to clear all session exams and one final exam, which are given as a part of the course. After successfully passing the final exam, his/her auto-generated Certificate will be issued and can be downloaded and printed from the dashboard. This ISO 18788 lead auditor online training course is certified by Exemplar Global and the participant will get the certificate with the Exemplar Global logo on the certificate.
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 18788 Private Security Operations Management Systems
- Understand the requirements of ISO 18788:2015 standard
- Know the management system approach, PDCA and risk-based approach of ISO 18788:2015.
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 18788 SOMS documented information.
- Know the basic auditing principles and techniques for ISO 18788 lead auditors.
- Familiarize yourself with ISO 18788:2015 clause wise audit checklist.
- Know about the SOMS nonconformity reporting and corrective actions.
Who Can Enroll in This Course?
- Individuals who want to become ISO 18788 Lead Auditor.
- Individuals involved in the implementation of the ISO 18788 security operations management system within the organization.
- Managers of private security organizations.
- Other people who have found this course useful and who want to enhance their auditing knowledge and skills, and those looking to achieve formal recognition as certified ISO 18788 trained lead auditor.
This online training for ISO 18788 lead auditors has been designed taking into consideration the convenience of attendees. In a short time, this course will satisfy the formal training needs of individuals seeking knowledge of ISO 18788 Security Operations Management System requirements and how to conduct an audit of a private security operations management system in accordance with ISO 18788 standard.
- Knowledge of Management systems and read the ISO 18788:2015 standard.
- Understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- ISO 18788 Quality Management (Knowledge of the following ISO 18788 Quality Management Principles and concepts)
- Awareness of the need for ISO 18788 Private Security Operations Management;
- The active prevention and detection of ISO 18788 Security Operations Management incidents;
- Ensuring a comprehensive approach to ISO 18788 Security Management.
AUTHORS & INSTRUCTORS
For details of the authors, trainers and instructors experience and background, please visit our trainers page. They have very rich experience on the subject.
This e-Learning course is provided with study materials and you can read it after your log in or download (PDF format). Use the study materials to reinforce key points and to keep a reminder of what you already learned as well as you can save it in your computer for future reference. The access of this study material is removed after exam is cleared and on line certificate is prepared for the student.
EXAMINATION AND COURSE CERTIFICATE
All paid E-learning course includes the Course Certificate that is issued upon course completion and passing the session exams as well as a final exam given in the course with minimum 60% marks. The option to reappear in the exam is also given to student, if failed in any exam.
END OF COURSE INSTRUCTION
After completing the session and passing each session examination the student can appear for final exam. Once the final exam is cleared then it is considered a end of course. The training certificate is ready on our LMS and student can print it or save the training certificate. It is also available for verification by entering the name and certificate number.